𝙰 𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝚂𝚞𝚛𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚎

Please comment on what you think about my first book ☺️ I've been trying really hard on this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was late in the afternoon and Rin was out at the market getting some food for dinner tonight and on the walk leaving Rin ran into an old friendon her way home her friend kurenai was also going home and they decided to walk home together until kurenai had to go home to make dinner. Rin had finished making dinner for her and Obito until he got home from the hokages office, Obito was kakashis Hokage advisor so both of them were busy and never had a break. It was finally 11:30 at night and Obito had just came home after being at the office all day long so he was tired and didn't eat dinner so he went straight to bed with Rin.

It was 10 in the morning and Rin had just woken up so she went downstairs and made her and Obito some breakfast. As the day went by Obito became more nervous about later today he had a surprise for Rin when he got home from the office.

At 3:00 in the afternoon Obito had came home and he went to go find to give her the surprise hes been so nervous, He found Rin and pulled out a small box with the date they started dating and then he asked Rin,"Will you..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I wonder what happened 🤭

Comment what you think happened

Please don't point out spelling

Also I'm sorry if I'm not updating I still have a couple more days left I'm out of school for the summer so I'll be trying to update more