Chapter 5: rom-com

Mulai dari awal

yeah ok we can do it at lake kamafusa

mhm
see u at 8?
then we can get food and stuff

yeah that sounds good

kk hehe 😙
read 6:07 pm

__________

"SUGA," you screamed into the phone right as he picked up your facetime call.

"bitch what do you want," he groaned, obviously exhausted as volleyball practice just finished. when he picked up, he was in the middle of sitting down propped against the gym wall.

"i got a date"

"WHAT," you saw him sit up, suddenly full of energy as he bombarded you with questions, "how? where you going? what happened? tell me everything."

you began explaining everything, at some point you saw daichi appear and disappear from screen while suga was packing his volleyball bag to leave.

"oh my god y/n!" suga said followed by an excited squeal.

"i know!" you said excitedly.

"so what are you going to do?"

"he wants to watch the sunset, but we're going to meet outside corner store by karasuno," you replied with a smile.

"that's so rizzy of him," daichi commented earning a scoff from suga.

after a few more minutes on the phone, you hung up and returned to "studying" which really just meant scrolling through social media and watching TV. You felt your phone buzz a few times before it began vibrating violently, it looked like a nuclear warzone as you picked it up and checked who was texting so damn much.

__________

Pussy popping volleyball 💅🗣️😘😘
7:06 pm

KAGEYAMA
does anyone know where my gym shoes are?
i think i left them in the club room

Kiyoko
what color are they?

KAGEYAMA
blue

Kiyoko
hmm ok ill keep an eye out for them

Hinata 🫶
i saw a dark blue pair in the club room before i left if that helps

KAGEYAMA
yeah

Nishiwishi
yeah ?
ur so goofy sometimes kageyama

KAGEYAMA
what am i supposed to say
thank you so much hinata 💗💗😙😙🥰

Hinata 🫶
welcome

KAGEYAMA
that was sarcasm i wasnt actually thanking you

Hinata 🫶
still welcome

Asahi
guys get some hw done or something
i know you have stuff to do

Daichi
omg asahi r u team captain?
i didnt know we switched

Asahi
?

Daichi
trying to take my spot i see

Asahi
i was just trying to be nice 😭

Suga ☝️😃
nah asahi what r u doing
stay in ur lane

Asahi
IM SORRY OK

__________

you scoffed at their conversation but decided to follow asahi's advice and take it as a sign to actually do some homework. you sighed and put down your phone, grabbed your notebook, and already bored.

you couldn't stop thinking about kuroo and how you were going to see him again tomorrow, this time it was just going to be the two of you.

you ended up actually getting very little done in the hour you were supposed to be studying. all you could think about was kuroo. it was sort of annoying but you also liked how he infuriated your thoughts. you wondered if he thought about you the same way.

closing your notebook, you let out a sigh and put it in your backpack. you stood up and grabbed your phone and pajamas, heading to the bathroom.

turning the faucet, the rush of water could be heard as you placed your clothes on the toilet and began getting undressed. again, all you could think about was kuroo. nothing more, nothing less. just the idea of kuroo was enough to make you feel butterflies.

you got in the shower and let the water run over your head, leaning back and closing your eyes. how could someone think of one thing for so long and not get bored? you felt obsessed and a bit creepy by how much you were thinking about him. then again, it was nice to think about; he was nice to think about.

after your shower, you got dressed and checked your phone.

Suga
8:24 pm

ok btw i just asked kuroo
and he says he thinks he wants to make a move tmr
just letting u know 😙
im so excited for you

WHAT AHH OMG
sry i was taking a shower
BUT WHAT

I KNOW IM SO EXCITED FOR YOU

__________

you blushed as you finished your post-shower routine and left the bathroom, excited to see kuroo again and see what he was going to do.

you felt butterflies in your stomach as you returned to your room and smiled at your phone, scrolling on social media before watching a movie and going to sleep.