Chapter 8

Chapter 8

(Portia)

Mia been acting strange lately so I been following her and she been hanging out with Octavia and Sophia a lot lately. They looked very close and the way Sophia was looking at her I know something was up going on for sure between them. An the other day her and Octavia shared a long hug. Fuck her and her lying cheating ass. Right now Greg was over at our house wiping my tears away and trying to make me feel better.

Greg: Look she doesn't deserve you anyways. You should be with a man and someone that's never going to cheat on you ever

Portia: Maybe I should be with you

He pressed his lips against mine and it felt good. He started kissing on my neck and feeling on me. He took off my shirt and I took off his. We both just sat there feeling on each other chest for a minute. He then laid me down on the couch as we slid off each other pants and underwear in one go. He slid his manhood into me and I tensed up. He told me relax and thrust in and out of me slowly. When I started moaning he picked up the paste. By the next half hour we reached our climax and put back on our clothes. As we were about to kiss again I heard someone clear their throat and Mia was standing there with tears running down her face.