Chapter 2

Chapter 2

(Mia)

We were finally home and Portia slammed me into the wall. I jumped on her and wrapped my legs around her waist. She kissed on my neck and it was driving me insane. She sat me down on the kitchen table and I motioned her hand to my pants. She unzipped it and stuck at least three fingers inside. I started moaning and she picked up the paste. I started kissing her again and feeling up on her breast. We had sex on the kitchen table for hours then took the fun to our bedroom. After hours of having I miss you sex we finally stopped to come back to reality. We both collapsed on the bed out of breath and satisfied.

Portia: You should go away more often

Mia: Lol maybe I will

**********************************

I also work at my parents restaurant as a waitress. No one knows that the people who own the place are my parents and that I'm filthy rich besides Jade and Portia. The people that were with Jade the day she found out refused to believe it. But like I said before I don't explain myself to anybody. As I was about to get off my shift and I seen Sophia walk in. I sat down at the table with her.

Sophia: You work here

Mia: Yeah but my shift just ended

Sophia: Oh I'm here waiting for someone but I'm early

Mia: Okay so how old are you

Sophia: 13 what about you

Mia: 18 going on 19 I started school late

Sophia: So that girl Portia

Mia: Is my fiance been dating almost a year

Sophia: So I don't have a chance

Mia: Look Sophia your cute but I love Portia and even if I wasn't with her I'm way too old for you and you can't handle me maybe in six years from now if I see you again and I'm single then you might have a chance

Sophia: But we bonded in the library earlier today and you flirted with me a lot I have way more things in common with you than Portia age is just number I can be the girl for you

Mia: I'm sorry but it's not going to happen

After that I got up and left to change my clothes. I definitely was a asshole for leading her on earlier but I'm naturally flirtatious and I used to be a player until Octavia came into my life. Then I fell in love with Portia. When I came from the back area and was leaving Sophia was sitting with this guy. I seen her look at me from the corner of her eye then look away. I really hope she doesn't start because I'm in a good place in my life right now.