" i love you more than life "

" Everyone please take your seats as we will start in a little bit"an audio played .

As everyone began too sit down , Thomas and Hope began too talk quietly too each other .

"Are you ready?" Stiles as hope as she began too fidget, something she did when she was nervous .

She blew out a harsh , shaky breath " I guess" before grabbing his hand and dragging him towards the remaining two open chairs .

We see hope asleep , while Landon is sleeping next too her.

She gasps awake looking around her bedroom , looking at the open window gaveling a eerie feeling in her stomach as she tried too recalled what she saw in her dream .

Hayley looked over at hope and smiled to herself.

It kinda looked like a figure but she wasn't sure.

" this looks creepy " said Scott

She suddenly falls into a slumber like state until she pops her eyes open , studying her surroundings but it wasn't what she thought it was .., it seemed like a glimpse into the future.

She looks around and she is in a building that's outdated and people are murmuring around her .

" I remember that , it was when we kidnapped teresa " said gally.

Which caused the group too laugh and cackle .

She looks around and she finds her and a attractive brunette talking .

" you don't get too kill people hope " Thomas said looking at hope with a tired expression.

Damon snorts before saying " he looks so done with you " which cause Thomas too snort which cause hope too hit him on his chest , Thomas looked at and looked at her with a shocked expression.

She looks down before looking back up at him with her vampire eyes , she gets mad at him before saying " I wanna kill her because she is annoying I find everything about her annoying ,she is like a little fucking bug that won't go away " hope said .

"Aww you sound like me ", klaus said earning some looks of caution form the Mcall pack but the original family chuckling.

Thomas just sighs at hope before laughing .

The scenery changes , she looks around and she sees her kneeling over the same boy from before .

"I love you and I have loved you since I met you , I fell in love with everything about you my love " hope said looking down at an injured stiles .

She begins too cry looking at her lover laying injured as he begins too bleed out from a fatal gunshot wound .

" stiles is dead ?!" Lydia said with disbelief .

Thomas leans up and kisses her forehead before putting his hand on her cheek , she leans into his touch " I love you more than you know hope , I-I love you more than the heaven and the skies colliding" he says out of breath as his breath began limited .

Another scene comes up with Thomas as he is putting a gun at Jason's forehead with a smile on his face " I will fucking kill you if you don't give her back and god so help me I will blow this shit up " Thomas said looking him straight into Jason's eyes his smile never flattering.

" so badass" Theo said looking at stiles with a look of admiration on his face .

Thomas just chuckled before looking at Theo before saying thank you and the screen went black .