00

𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐣𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐞 , 𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐛𝐚𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞-𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 , 𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥.

𝐇𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 , 𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝟔'𝟓 𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐬 .

𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚, 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐞𝐝𝐠𝐞 , 𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐭𝐜.

𝐒𝐜𝐨𝐭𝐭 , 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐳𝐞𝐝, 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐤 .

𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐩 𝐨𝐟 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐲 , 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐰𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫 , 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 .

𝐀𝐬 they made eye contact , her eyes were speaking too him . The way the brown held his stare showing him , they meant no harm , she looked so much like him .

After taking his time too breathe , that he didn't realize he wasn't doing while staring at the mysterious lady , he couldn't help the certain words spilling from his mouth .

"I-I'm sorry do I know you , I just feel a connection too you,it's very
strong it's overwhelming "thomas said too the older copy of him .

She smiles at him but said nothing , she walked over too him and held his face in her hand caressing his cheek , she slowly looked in her son's eyes that were glassy filling up with tears and he honestly had no idea

She smiles at him but said nothing , she walked over too him and held his face in her hand caressing his cheek , she slowly looked in her son's eyes that were glassy filling up with tears and he honestly had no idea .

Taking a deep breathe she looked in his eyes " not anything on this earth can take away , a mother's love for her son" she said smiling at him which made him smile .

"Your my mother ? , I guessed it for the longest because I can feel the pull towards you "he said

For hope it was weird seeing him
So open too his emotions , Thomas was a closed off person he only chowed his emotions in private , he thought they made him weak so he only showed them when he had too .

"There is nothing I wouldn't do for you Thomas , I died when you were a boy and your father took the mother and father role as best as he could , I have you seen your whole life baby and I know that you are tired and your trying you best and you don't have too be the hero of the story all the time " Claudia said wiping Thomas's tears away from his face .

"I don't know you in this life but I can feel our connection, it's what they told me we never had and I longed for "a mother" I needed you at my darkest moments and you gave me the peace I needed so I thank you for being there for me when I needed you the most" Thomas said hugging her which confused everyone because what did he mean?

"Okay everyone get settled in the seats and get comfy so we can start" the voice said too the group of people