Chapter 1- Baby Mikaelson

Sigrid has just arrived in the city of Vampires, the blonde was dressed in black leather pants and a blouse of the same color, Sigrid looks around and smiles with nostalgia and soon saw a bar called "Rousseau's" the Tribrida walks to the place and...

Sigrid has just arrived in the city of Vampires, the blonde was dressed in black leather pants and a blouse of the same color, Sigrid looks around and smiles with nostalgia and soon saw a bar called "Rousseau's" the Tribrida walks to the place and sits at the counter soon being served by a blonde girl.

Camille:
- The first ones on the house - she says serving her a margarita - what brings you to the city?

Sigrid:
-I used to live here..- she vaguely answers with her strong British accent , trying the drink.-

Camille:
– Really? When?

Sigrid:
-Seems like centuries ago

Camille:
-I just got back here too . What made you come back- Sigrid smiles at the blondes curiosity that reminds her off another blonde.

Sigrid:
- My brothers are here, My older brother thinks my twin might have gotten involved in some trouble.

Camille:
-Talk like it's something common-she says and Sigrid agress-

Sigrid:
– He's complicated. - she says and sighs - My twin and I didn't have the same father as my other brothers, of course that never bothered me, but he feels that way too much.- she smiles - In general he has a history of getting into trouble.

Camille:
– And you have a great record of getting rid of them!

Sigrid:
– I get into trouble too, we help each other!

Camille:
- Um...

Sigrid:
– Look Camille, I have to run I hope to see you more often!

Camille:
– Likewise!

(...)

Sigrid:
- It's impossible! -she  says looking at the young woman in front of her

Elijah:
- I said the same thing.

Sigrid:
- That...- points to the girl - it's just a lie, they're trying to manipulate my brother! Vampires never breed!

Sophie:
- But werewolves can! - says the witch with some fear for the Tribrid - The magic made you vampires, but you were born werewolves. Your brother is the Original Hybrid!-She says gaining the siblings attention- And this pregnancy is a shortcoming of nature...

Sigrid:
- You slept with someone else-she turn and looked at the girl- ADMIT IT- Elijah pulls the blonde back.

Hayley:
- I spent several days trapped in captivity, with crocodiles because they think I'm expecting a magical miracle baby! - she says - Do you think I wouldn't have confessed if it wasn't your brother's?

Sophie:
- My sister gave her life to do the spell that confirms the pregnancy! - she says holding back her tears and the Tribrid bows her head - for the sacrifice of Jane Anne, the life of the girl and the child are under the control of the witches. We can protect them or kill them.- Sigrid and Elijah look at her- if they don't help us stop Marcel, Hayley won't live long enough to see her son dressed.

Hayley:
- What?!

Elijah:
- That's enough, if you want Marcel dead, I'll kill him myself!

Sophie:
- No, not yet! - she says with a certain desperation that did not go unnoticed by Sigrid - We have a clear plan that we must follow, and there are rules!

Sigrid:
- Are you threatening us?-she asks calmly - how dare you! I'm the TRIBRID and I can kill your bunch of useless witches with just a wave of my hand!-the witches look at her with fear, they knew she wasn't kidding - I think they forgot who they're dealing with!

Sophie:
– I…I – was going to say more but was interrupted

Sigrid:
– I'm going to talk to my Twin and if they touch a single strand of that girl's hair!-points at Hayley- You'll deal with the fury of all the Originals!

An: let me know if I should continue this book .