Chapter- 3 Brothers❤

Start from the beginning

Adhiraj: Ok Mr. Birla then the deal is done

Randhir (happily): That's great Mr. Agnihotri. I will be looking forward to work with you.

Adhiraj: But I have one Condition

Randhir: What?

Adhiraj: I don't want any mistake in the production and quality because the drink and biscuits will be for children. I don't want them to fall sick anyway. Their wellbeing is our first priority.

Randhir: Yeh bhi koi kehne ki baat ha Mr. Agnihotri....quality mein koi compromise nhi hoga. Afterall I also have Younger brother whom I love the most in the world.

Adhiraj smiles.

Adhiraj: Great then...will meet after 2 days for signing the contract officially.

Randhir: Sure Mr. Agnihotri

Randhir smiles and left from there. Adhiraj sat on his chair and looked at his brothers picture placed on his table totally unaware that a storm named Randhir Birla have already hit their lives. Only time will tell how they gonna survive this storm.

****************************
In courtroom

Anant was having the final hearing of the Raghuvir Bajpai son, Rituraj Bajpai case. The hearing was about to proceed when he recieved a "All the best" Msg from his family group. He smiles brightly. Now he will fight with more power as his family wishes are with him.

He was about to enter the courtroom when Vyom Mishra met him, defense lawyer of Rituraj.

Vyom: Anant Agnihotri...How are you?

Anant: I am vey fine Mr. Mishra, Thank You

Vyom: Mr. Agnihotri i must say today history will create

Anant: For what?

Vypom: Aap apni life ka pehla case jo harenge aaj.... galti krdi apne yeh case lekar

Anant (laughs): Nice confidence Mr. Mishra but I want to remind you ki last time bhi apne yahi bola tha aur aap kitni buri tarah se hare the i think you remember that

Vyom glared him.

Anant: but its fine you can try. All the Best!!!

Vyom left from there without saying anything. Anant smiled nd then entered inside.

Hearing proceed.

Judge: The court is now in session.

Anant: Your Honor, the state is ready to proceed with the murder trial of Mr. Rituraj Bajpai.

Judge: Mr. Bajpai, how do you plead?

Rituraj: Not guilty, Your Honor.

Judge: Very well. Let the trial begin. Does the defense have any opening remarks?

Vyom: Yes, Your Honor. My client is innocent of the charges against him. He has been wrongfully accused and I intend to prove it.

Judge: The prosecution may make its opening remarks.

Anant: Your Honor, the evidence in this case is overwhelming. We have multiple witnesses who saw the defendant commit the crime. We will prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the defendant is guilty.

He looked at Vyom.

Vyom: There is no need for that Your Honor, because Jis din murder hua yani 2 may jis din sunday tha uss din mere client Mumbai mein the hi nhi... he was in Delhi, Here is his Hotel bill and his signature on the register which proves that he was not in Mumbai. Toh murder krne ka toh sawaal hi paida nhi hota