Chapter 9 (smut)

⚠️smut warning⚠️

After school, Steve knocked on the door of Eddie's trailer, his stomach doing a nervous backflip. Eddie opened it, and looked surprised when he saw Steve. "Can I come in?" He asked quietly. "Sure." He let him in, and they stood awkwardly in the living room for a minute. "Steve..." Eddie whispered. "I don't really want to talk, can you just hold me?" Steve answered, his eyes stinging with tears. Eddie nodded, and Steve wrapped his arms around him, resting his head on his shoulder. He shut his eyes contentedly as he breathed in the scent of Eddie's familiar cologne. Eddie hugged him back, squeezing him tightly. "I missed you Ed's." He whispered. "I missed you too, Steve, so, so much." They just stood in each other's arms for a long time, without saying a word.

"We've been through so much, haven't we, old friend?" Steve asked, still hugging him. "We have, but it's made us stronger. Do you think we could start over? Put our history behind us and just, be? Like we used to." "Ok Eddie, let's do that. Let's start over." Steve smiled, pulling away to look into Eddie's eyes. "Everything's changed, but your smile stayed the same." Eddie laughed, kissing Steve sweetly on the lips. Steve had missed that laugh so much, and the butterflies it caused in his abdomen. "Do you think you could fall in love with me again?" Eddie asked. "Who said I ever fell out of love?" Steve furrowed his brow. "Do you still love me Eddie?" "Yes. I do. And oh do I love you so, my darling." Eddie whispered into his ear. Their lips collided into a heated kiss. They made their way to Eddie's bedroom, shutting the door behind them.

Steve picked Eddie up and laid him down on the bed, placing kisses up and down his neck and collar bones. "You ok with this?" Steve asked tentatively. "Yes, Please, keep going." Eddie whimpered. "Lube?" "Top drawer." Steve pulled out the lube and put it on the nightstand, helping Eddie take his jacket and t-shirt off. He kissed all over his lover's chest and abdomen, leaving a trail of hickies from his collar bone to the waistband of his jeans. "Mmm, I missed you Stevie..." Eddie hummed, shutting his eyes.

Steve unbuckled Eddie's jeans and tugged them off, throwing them somewhere on the floor. He took his own shirt, and Eddie looked him up and down. "Your gorgeous pretty boy." He whispered. "T-thanks." Steve blushed. He palmed Eddie through his boxers, and the metal-head threw his head back, moaning softly at the friction. Steve looked up at him one more time, and when he nodded, he pulled his underwear off and tossed them, admiring the 8 inches his boyfriend was packing. Eddie blushed self-consciously, clearing his throat. Even though they'd had sex once before, Steve had bottomed, and he hadn't had a real opportunity to admire the masterpiece that was Eddie Munson.

He slowly took his member into his mouth, humming around him. Eddie moaned, scrunching his forehead as Steve sucked him off. Steve hollowed out his cheeks, tasting Eddie's Precum on his tongue. "Fuck~" Eddie cursed, biting his lip. His hands got tangled in Steve's hair, pushing him further down onto his cock. The movement tugged on his hair a little, and he moaned around Eddie. Eddie gasped, cumming down Steve's throat. He swallowed it all, pulling off with a pop. He wiped a little drool from the corner of his mouth and unbuckled his belt, pulling off his pants and adding them to the pile on Eddie's bedroom floor. "You're good at that  Harrington." Eddie panted. "Can I keep going?" Steve grabbed the lube. "Definitely." Eddie grinned.

Steve covered his fingers with lube and spread Eddie's legs a little bit. "Ready?" "Yes." He pushed one digit into Eddie, the other hand squeezing his thigh for balance. "More..." Eddie let out a breathy moan as Steve scissored him, stretching him open. "Ok, I'm ready." He gasped. Steve pulled out his fingers, the long-haired boy whimpered from the loss. Steve pulled his boxers off and coated his dick with lube, hissing at the cold. He put Eddie's legs over his shoulders and slowly pushed into him, groaning at the feeling of his walls tightening around him. He bottomed out and gave them a moment to adjust, rubbing Eddie's abdomen soothingly. "Can I move now?" He asked. "Yes!" Eddie gasped. He pulled out almost all the way and slowly pushed back in. Eddie moaned loudly, throwing his head back against the pillow. "Faster! Fuck~" Steve picked up his pace, fucking him at a steady rhythm.

"Shit, you feel so good!" Steve yelled, his hands on either side of Eddie's head as he picked up his pace. "Oh god~ right there Stevie!" Steve found Eddie's prostate, hitting it with every thrust. The pleasure was almost too much as Eddie arched his back and screamed Steve's name over and over again. Steve felt a familiar knot forming in his abdomen, and his vision filled with stars. "I'm so close! Holy shit baby~"Eddie gripped the bedsheets, his eyes rolling back and his legs shaking. He let out a scream of pleasure as he fell into the best orgasm he had ever experienced, shooting his load all over both of their chests. The feeling of Eddie's walls clamping around him and the way he screamed his name tipped Steve over the edge, and he bit down on Eddie's shoulder as he came into him.

He pulled out and collapsed beside his lover, panting. "That was the best sex I've ever had!" Eddie gasped between heavy breaths. "Really?" Steve asked. "Definitely." Eddie giggled. Steve pulled him into his arms, and they spooned for a while, whispering sweet nothings to each other as they caught their breath. "We can't go to sleep yet, we've got to change the sheets and clean up a little." Steve reminded him. "Fine. But I don't think I can walk." Eddie squeaked. Steve stood, picking Eddie up and carrying him like a baby to the bathroom. He started them a bath and gently put Eddie down into the water, climbing in after him. They took turns washing each other, worshiping each other to make up for all the time together they'd missed.

When the water got cold they put their PJs on and cooked dinner together, laughing and smiling. Eddie was cutting up a cucumber when Steve came up behind him. "You're holding the knife funny. Here." He stood behind him and took his hands, showing him how to hold it. "Like this." He put his hand over Eddie's and helped him slice the vegetables. But Eddie couldn't focus because he was blushing so hard, noticing every little movement Steve made. "Are you paying attention?" Steve chuckled, noticing that his boyfriend was watching him instead of the knife. "Not really." He admitted, and Steve chuckled, turning his head to place a long kiss to Eddie's neck. "Why  don't you pick a movie and I'll finish up here?" he whispered. "Are you kicking me out of the kitchen?" Eddie teased, putting the knife down. "Maybe!" Steve picked him up by the waist and spun him around, and the long-haired boy shrieked and laughed.  "Ok ok! I'll go!" Eddie giggled. "Better yet, I'll take you there!" Steve picked him up and slung him over his shoulder, and he gasped in surprise. "Put me down you big oaf!" he squirmed around, giggling. "Never!!" Steve cried, spinning in a circle and running to the living room. He dropped Eddie on the couch and tickled him, talking like the cookie monster. "I'm gonna pee!" Eddie tried to push his lover away. Steve stopped tickling him and pressed a sweet kiss to his forehead. "Find us a good movie, dinner will be ready soon." he tucked a strand of Eddie's hair behind his ear. "Ok. Will you stay the night?" he asked. "Of course, if you'll let me." Steve grinned. He disappeared into the kitchen, and Eddie smiled to himself, laying on the couch and staring at the ceiling.

That night, as the two boys fell asleep curled into eachothers arms, it reminded Eddie why he loved him in the first place. Because he had never given up on him. Even though he'd broken his heart and abandoned him, Steve still held him just as tightly as he did when they started. He still loved him the same. He still needed him. It was hard to imagine all of this had started with a stupid dare and a bet, all that time ago.

have a very good day :)