Jokes on Me!

LA is a big place, let me just say that for starters. We all flew outside dressed in our pajamas and flip flops. We all piled in the van as Petunia stepped on the gas. After 30 minutes of swerving and last minute turns, we were within yards from the boys! The boys' house was just across the big fence. It's like security wanted us to stay over here because the very top was touching the dark sky.

"Let's go back," Avery whispered.

"How about not." Petunia said her bright teeth shining in the dark. There's nothing more relaxing than the sound of crickets chirping in the warm, LA evening air. My toes touched the green grass and I let my shoulders relax.

"We're going to have to climb." Hannah said turning around, she bore a scared face... I'm sure we all had the same one plastered on ours too. Petunia hiked up her long sleeve shirt and began to find places for her feet to go as she booked it up the fence. She finally made it to the top and began to defend when she stopped.

"What? Come on guys.. Last one's a rotten egg."

And just like that, everyone sprang into action, Regina leaped up the wall, shortly followed by Avery. Gwen took one look of disgust and found a way-too-small-entry-for-normal-sized-people hole and slipped through. Hannah was already half way up when I began to climb. At first it was difficult, but the higher I climbed, the better I felt. I had reached the top and slipped over. I heard a faint rip, but I didn't notice anything. I just climbed on down. The girls were already on the back deck. Breathing heavily, I caught up with them, it was Avery's turn to lead and she took a small, pink bobby pin out of her black hair and slipped it in the key slot. In minutes, the door creeped open and we all slipped in, one by one.

"Cost is clear," Petunia whispered. We all grabbed the cans of silly string, whipped cream, and shaving cream out of Regina's satchel. Then we slipped up stairs to investigate bedrooms.

I've always had really acute hearing, I remember taking tests in grade school and hearing every breath the person next to me took, along with the almost inaudible strokes of the pencil. So when I stepped up to the first door, I knew someone was in there, by the heaving snoring. We gave Gwen and Regina that room and they slipped in quietly. I walked past the next to see it was a bathroom. On the right, Hannah and Avery tip-toed into the room. The last door was Petunia's and mine. My heart fluttered a little bit as I turned the handle. Before opening the door, Petunia looked at her watch and mouthed that it was time. I opened the door, and saw nothing more than two Silhouettes lying on two separate twin beds. I walked to the one on the right, and she went to left. I looked over at her as she held her hand up counting down from three. THREE.. Three seconds till I potentially whip cream a famous person. TWO.. Two beds in a single room. ONE.. One can of whip cream being shot at Harry Styles face. ZERO.. Zero seconds to run.

***********************************

Never would I have ever expected him to jump out of bed so fast and tackle me on the floor, worst part? He was naked. I could feel his body heat on my back as I lay face down on the carpet. Looking over I saw Petunia spraying Louis in the face as he hit her with a throw pillow. Her plan had gone smooth.. Harry got up off me and ran to the door grabbing a pair of boxers to slip on as his went there. Yep, I just saw Harry Styles butt cheeks. The light flashed on as I stood up, Harry's cheeks were red on the right side, because he had laid on it for so long. He wore a smirk on his face.

"Very, very cute girls." He said he voice VERY raspy. I felt myself smile back.

"It was all my idea." Petunia said, Louis took his arm and wrapped it around her head, her shrieks being hushed by his body.

"So not true.." I said, trying to sound cool. I got up off the ground and walked towards the door. I opened it slightly to see Niall and Avery laughing in the hallway. Liam's voice was echoing from his bedroom, along with Zayn.

"Nice pants," Harry chuckled. I turned around unsure what he was talking about, that's when i saw my butt in the mirror, my jeans had been ripped down the middle from the fence.

"Oh, shoot."

The next thing i felt, were my legs carrying me out of the room, down the stairs, and out to the car. I could feel myself blushing. How embarrassing was that. Especially when my underwear say "Totally Diva." My life is great.