2. Blowjobs and Fear

Comenzar desde el principio

Larry gulps, tension looming in the air as his mind registers what this means - what this was. He shouldn't be surprised but the small cloud of astonishment was present, raining on him as he attempts to make sense of this meaning. They're both boys and it's quite early in the morning so this new development shouldn't come as such a shocker but he was still quite surprised.

Getting morning wood was normal - common even, and he should expect nothing less when it came to the both of them. God knows he's been in this exact position before with other partners except, the situation was completely different and he was typically the one with the growing erection.

He doesn't really know what to do in this situation.

Larry remains still in the quiet, dim room, his eyes open as he pondered his next course of action, attempting to ignore his own desires and push them away but that was quite difficult to do - Tanner's hard on pressed completely up against Larry and inciting fantasies in his mind. If he doesn't think about it, it'll be okay.

He just needs to not think about it - he was already failing.

It only traps Larry within his mind, drifting away into an endless trance where his head is filled with memories of the night before. He's hit with vivid memories as he recounts the way their bodies felt and moved, the way Tanner's swiftly traveled through his body and how his intoxicating lips had him nearly whining for more. He tries to think if anything but this, but Tanner's hard cock is distracting enough within itself.

"Morning," mumbles Tanner, his voice deep and gravelly. He seemed unaffected by his own...problem.

Larry's hands slide to where Tanner's lay, resting them ontop. "Hey."

A silence overtakes the small space, nearly deafening but oddly isn't uncomfortable. Tanner's warm breath continues to lightly hit the back of his neck, Larry almost shivering as he feels a cluster of nerves run through his body in an electrifying burst. His heart rate starts to increase, various scenarios running through his mind over how this could go and what would happen next. The confidence he once held last night is quick to disappear, Larry suddenly timid.

The bed shifts as Tanner, once again, adjusts his position, ignoring his own hard buldge as he seemingly was unbothered and runs his large calloused hands over Larry's bare torso, his touch light.

"Can I jerk you off?"

"What?" he asks, his face tinting red, voice high.

"You're hard," explains Tanner.

"Yeah, you too-"

There's a small pause as the pair hold back their words, Tanner awaiting Larry's affirmation, his hand gently caressing his abdomen. Larry's mind is spinning, harshly swallowing as he contemplates his next move, frozen in place as he finds himself in a near panic.

The fact was, they crossed a line last night, their ability to logically think gone as they partook in things they definitely shouldn't have - doing things that normal friends don't typically do. There was a clear lack of self control present but there was nothing neither of them could do to take that night back. What's done is done.

The idea of going again excites Larry, the small spark present in his chest at the mere thought was enough of a giveaway that he was more than willing to cross that line again, to feel Tanner's larger and rougher hands on his dick as he's washed with a sense of bliss.

The small tent in his pants only grow larger, tighter, as his mind begins to spin, imagining the feeling of Tanner's hit breath against his skin, his red cherry lips kissing his neck as his stubble scratches the smooth surface. The air escapes his lungs at the image, a cloud of arousal growing over him as his mind starts to lose self control and tread back into his desires.