Yoohyeon followed her, Minji stopped in her tracks and turned around, they both halted.

"Stop following me." Minji spoke. She started walking towards the bed again.

Yoohyeon didn't follow her, she returned back to the couch and decided to take a rest.

_

After she was done resting which took almost an hour, she decided to go out and buy pastries.

•••••••

Minji's eyes opened slowly, she furrowed her eyebrows at Yoohyeon who was trying to wake her up.

The purple haired girl sat up on the bed, "What?"

Yoohyeon placed a small white bag on Minji's lap.

The purple haired girl looked inside the bag to find a box of pastry.

Her lips turned into a bright smile, she kept the bag aside and hugged Yoohyeon tightly, her arms were wrapped around Yoohyeon's waist.

She rested her chin over Yoohyeon's abdomen and stared up at her, "Thank you... And I'm sorry for my early behaviour." She apologized, not only she was rude with Yoohyeon but she ignored Yoohyeon's health issue.

"It's alright. Don't worry." Yoohyeon replied with a smile.

Minji backed up and took the bag into her arms, "Let's have dinner." Yoohyeon spoke, placing her hand over Minji's back lightly, she helped Minji in getting up.

They walked towards the dining table.

_

Minji took a bite of rice and a gravy made up of chicken beside it.

She couldn't help but smile at the taste, "How are you feeling now?" She asked looking at Yoohyeon who was also enjoying the dinner.

"Now I'm good, i went to the doctor after buying pastries..." Yoohyeon admitted.

"What did they say?" Asked Minji.

"Nothing to worry about, my blood pressure was low. They prescribed me some medicines." Yoohyeon replied.

Minji hummed, "Your medicines are doubled. Now you'll have to take both the medicines, right? For sleep and blood pressure..." Minji spoke, pouring water for the both of them into the glasses.

"Yeah... When's your appointment?" Asked Yoohyeon.

"Tomorrow..."

"Timing? Tomorrow we have a ceremony at our company... Maybe i won't get time."

"That's okay, I'll go. I'll handle it." Minji reassured her with a smile.

"Are you sure...? Should I send Yuyan?" Asked Yoohyeon, raising her eyebrows.

"No, no..." Minji shook her hand, she and Yuyan had become close.

They were yet to exchange numbers but they got along pretty well.

Yuyan and Yoohyeon moved out from the mansion.

Yeongsun and Yesim were against it but still they both moved out.

After being away from Yesim. Yuyan got a job, she started working.

Half of the income was put in by Yuyan, where she and Yoohyeon lived.

They both had health issues due to the continuous violence they both witnessed but they were recovering from it.

Yoohyeon's traumatic past, when she was young, was the main source for her insomnia. She had witnessed how Yesim used to abuse Yuyan and many worse things he used to do to her.