12:14

Rachael • Elijah

"Hello?"

"...."

"Who's it?"

"...."

"Stop fucking breathing on the damn phone and fucking speak something."

"Someone's grumpy."

*whisper* "Rachael?"

"Yes, Elijah. It's Rachael."

"...."

"Shh, don't cry Elijah."

"I thought you too left me like others..."

"Calm down and take deep breaths. I'm not going anywhere. I'm here for you. No one's leaving. Shh."

"Why weren't you answering my calls? I was miserable this whole week without hearing your voice, your laugh, and most importantly you calling me Elly Belly. Where were you?"

"I'm sorry Eli, it was all because of that stupid jerk, Annie. That fucking bitch blocked your number and swapped the phones."

"Your manager, Annie Tiffany? How can she do that? That's so unprofessional."

"She is my best friend too."

"That does not explain why she did that. When we were talking,  she was being rude and swore nonstop but when I cursed, she asked me to stop and called me a pedo before telling me to never call again and hanging up on me. But how did you get to know that your phone was being swapped?"

"Well, I had an app encrypted in my phone but when I tried the password to the lock to use the app, it was empty. So, I figured that she did it as she was the one holding my phone when I came out of the bathroom last week."

"I hate her."

"Oh Elijah, trust me I hate her for this too."

"You'll never stop talking to me, right?"

"Never Elly Belly."

*sniff* "Ah, I missed this so much."

"Now don't start again, Elijah."

"...."

"Whom do you like—"

"You."

*Call ended*

Well, I was going to ask 'Whom do you like, cats or dogs?' But nevermind, I like you too, Elly Belly.

=•=