Ep 8: The Runaway

I get up early in the morning slowly getter out of bed trying not to wake up JJ. I got into the shower clean my body off and washing my hair. Once done I get out and get dressed, I pick out something cute but stylish.

Outfit and hair⬇️

I finished putting my earrings in and made my way to the kitchen and started to cook some breakfast

I finished putting my earrings in and made my way to the kitchen and started to cook some breakfast. About 30 minutes later I see JJ stumble his way out the room and into the living room.

"Morning j"

"What's good lil mama" He said stretching as he made his way over to me. He gave me a kiss on lips and I kissed back and shorty I received a smack on my ass which made me yelp in shock and pain but that only caused JJ to laugh at me and grab a plate of food.

"I'm gonna revoke your ass prevage in a second" I tell him follow suit and sitting in front of him at the table.

"Oh come on that was way lighter than the ones I gave you last night I mean I can still see my handprints"  He said smiling to himself and at me. My face starts to heat up at the comment so I throw a piece of bacon at his face and laugh with him.

"Oh I won't be around much today"

"Huh why?"

"I'm meeting with my dad later. He said he had some business to discuss and I needed to be there"

"Oh okay cool" He said getting up putting his plate in the sink and going to get dressed. I followed him into the room were he was laying down smoking. I go over and straddle his lap, his right hand immediately goes to my waist and he raises an eyebrow up in curiosity to what I'm doing.

I lean down and my lips ghosted over his taking in the sent of the weed he was smoking. I lift the stick out of his mouth for minute but he went to protest till I gave him a signal to hush for a moment and he complies.

"Don't do anything stupid while I'm gone okay?" I asked him handing him his weed back

"Yeah I'll try not to, text you later right" He said as he went back to smoking