Ep 7: Dead Calm

"Nala this better work, we can't pawn it off if it has a giant wheat symbol"

"It's gonna work" I tell him holding up a blowtorch. I get and pot and place it on a rock and set the gold down inside. I use the blowtorch to start melting it and it works. We end up with a mid size gold chunk and we pack up and head down to the local pawnshop.

"Hell of a job welling it down Dr.Frankenstein"

"Thank you and I'm assuming you could do better"

"I've could have done much better I took a welding class"

"When?"

"Hey chill chill out" John B says getting in between me and JJ

"Easy for you to say that your not the one who has to pawn this piece of shit off" JJ start to complain, "how did I get stuck with this job anyway"

"Cause your the best liar" Pope tell him

"Cause you got a big mouth" I tell him

"Last time I checked you liked my big mouth, thank you"

"Ew JJ come on" "gross" "didn't need to hear that" "omg"

We walked into the pawnshop casually going are separate ways as JJ starts to talk to the worker. She definitely wasn't impressed by JJ and his words. I round some old movies and games that I haven't see since middle school.

She goes behind a curtain to talk with her boss, I walked up to JJ and whispered, "nice job she definitely is starting to believe you" I laugh as he starts to glare at me but the lady comes back and starts to tell us how much she's willing to give us but JJ doesn't by it and argues with the lady.

But she told us she didn't have the money there and we have to go to the wear house which seems to suspicious but I didn't say anything. So we followed the address she gave us and headed on our way.

~~~~~~~<>~~~~~~~

"So they keep money way out here?" Pope asked taking a look at our surroundings

"That's what she said. Ha that's what she said"

"Stop"

"I've never even hear of this road before"

"That's cause your rich"

"You haven't either babe" I told him rolling my eyes at him to which all he did was glare at me and bite the inside of his cheek.

"Thank you"

"There's nothing but weeds back here" Kie complains

"Just cause there weeds doesn't mean-

"JJ shut up" I tell him before he could say something back cop sirens started to go off and we pulled the van over sighing but we quickly hide the gold and make sure JJ didn't bring the gun and telling him to hide his weed as well. We hear a gun click and all turn to see someone pointing a gun to John B's head.

He starts to demand for John B to get out and for us to get out as well with our hands up. My breath starts to quicken and honestly I'm starting to fucking hate the people on this island.

I stand behind Pope and in front of John B as we slowly move backwards. JJ gets out saying something but the guy tells him to shut up and points the gun more into his face. My heart goes faster scared for my happen to be but more so JJ.

Narrater  POV:

"Lay down in the ditch! Lay down in the ditch!" He yells getting more aggressive at them. They all complied getting down onto the ground and in the position he tells them. Pope looks over at Nala noticing her quick breaths and shaking. He then goes and nudges JJ to look over at her.