The beginning

Six runs to Three. "Hey, Three! Hopefully, there's no trouble today." Four gets startled by Eight because he was just standing behind Four. Everyone gets startled by alarm, not knowing that it was going to go off. Agent 20 tunes in she looks like she's been seeing things. She tried to speak, but she got attacked, and she hung up. "Weird.. I wonder what happened to Agent 20.." Five says
with a concerned look on her face. "Who's going out today? "I'll go out." Four and Six say. Three runs back with a concerned look on her face. Outside - where Four and Six are, they get attacked like Agent 20 and the other Numberjacks loose signal with both of them. The Numberjacks search the area, and they find Shape Japer attacking Spooky Spoon. They bring Six and Four back home so they can heal up, and they zap Shape Japer and Spooky Spoon with brain gain. "They're gone!" Puzzler shouts. "Why did you do that? She was attacked by Spooky Spoon, and then Spooky Spoon w-" The Puzzler gets attacked by Spooky Spoon. Everyone closes their eyes because of the flash bang. The screen loses signal with Spooky Spoon flying around. "She's after us.. we should hide!" Before everyone could hide, they all get attacked by Spooky Spoon, but with Shape Japer. "You can keep this rascal. I don't care what you do to her." Spooky Spoon says. "B-" ZAP!! The Numberjacks zap Spooky Spoon into a fire, and they scream, "YAY!!"