Chapter-1

Nandini's Pov'

"Nandu..!! Wake up baccha you're already running late.."

I snuggled in my duvet but can anyone let me sleep peacefully.!? Never.. Mr.Sun is Peeping through my uncurtained window letting me know that he's up and it's high time for me to run to my work..

"Nanduuuu..!"

Argh!! For god sake please let me sleep.. I dropped my plan of sleeping anymore and rushed to get ready as I'm already running late..

I did my morning business, brushed my teeth and took a quick shower.. I quickly got ready in my beautiful lavender colored suit with bandhej pattern on it with Gotta Patti work on its sleeves and neckline.. I did minimal makeup which just included my lipgloss, kohl and a little bit blush.. I wore my Watch and applied my favourite perfume.. I wore my kolhapuri juttis to creat an ethnic look.. prepared my purse for the day and quickly left the room..

I quickly reached down to see Mom and Dad bantering over something.. They are an ideal couple for me I wish I also have such a lovely bond with my future husband..

"Good morning love birds.." I said kissing on Mom 's cheek and sitting on my chair for the breakfast..

"Good Morning Princess.." they wishes me back smiling and mom blushed a little.. Aww! She still blushes on being called love birds.. so cute..

"Nandu you only say which one's better.!? RCB or MI.?" Dad asked me eyeing mom..

"what's there to ask in it.!? Ofcourse MI.." Mom said eyeing me to take her side..

They kept bantering me about who's better and I enjoyed their sweet little banter.. I stood up completing my breakfast and took my bag and keys to rush to my work..

"Bye Mom Dad See you in the Evening.." I said bidding them bye..

"But Princess....." Dad asked for my opinion..

"No dad I'm getting late.. bye bye."

I quickly reached to my car and started towards my office..

Oh no!! I forgot to introduce myself.. Helloji Namaste.! I'm Nandini Murthy and I'm 22 years old.. I'm a Cardiologist by profession..
I have a very cute family which consists of my handsome dad, beautiful mom and a shaitan little brother..

I entered the hospital and everyone greeted me with a smile I smiled back and went to my cabin..

Dr.Ahuja came rushing to me as it was a sudden emergency case of heart transplant.

I wore my surgical clothes and went to OT for the Surgery.. The patient was critical but hopefully we were able to save him.. I came of OT and patients relatives came up to me to know what's the situation.. I smiled and assured them that patient is safe and healthy and they can meet him after an hour or so as he's under the influence of anesthesia.. I felt really very happy as the old lady blessed me and others gave me genuine smile..

Well! I choose this profession to help people and feel proud to save someone's life.

I went to my cabin as I had 2-3 appointments lined up Today.. It was already lunchtime until I completed with my last patient.. I went to hospital canteen and had my lunch.. I was almost done with my day.. I literally wanted to hit my bed as soon as I reach home but again will anyone lete sleep peacefully..!?

My phone rang bring me out of my sleepy land.. I rolled my eyes as I see my bestfriend, Naina's name flashing on it whose gonna crumble my sleeping plans with a snap..

"Hello Nanduuu, are you free for today.? You know I'm selected as the best designer of the year and I'm so goddamn happy and I need to shop for the event please let's go shopping.. please pretty please..!!" She said in her ever so energetic Andaaz.. I had to take a moment to understand her ranting..

"Well hello to you too Nainu.. hold on calm down, Yes I'm free for today and Congratulations my dear rabbit for your achievement. I am so happy for you. I was on my way to home back so I'll quickly freshen up and you pick me in an hour or so.."

"Aye Aye! Boss.." she replied and I bet she saluted..

We went shopping and then to a nearby cafe to fill our stomachs..

We Ended the day and finally I slept peacefully..

____________________________

Helloji Namaste..
Hope you liked the first chappy.. Always open for the suggestions and ideas..

Give your love to this story by lots of votes and comments and also do share this story with your fellow readers..

Love ❤️
Sp