~||{CHAPTER 7}||~

DISCLAIMER: NOTHING HERE IS REAL AND IS ALL PURE FANFICTION THANKYOU. ALSO SOME CHARACTERS MIGHT BE OUT OF CHARACTER.

(povs might be switched at random so it could be confusing-)

Pls tell me of any errors here ty.

Chapter 7

Voxs brain short-circuited and his face suddenly flushed red.

"H-Huh?" Seeing Vox so flustered, Ike couldn't help but giggle at the sight of the flustered man, Making Vox somehow redder than he already was.

"Hmm" Ike hummed. "Maybe you don't wanna, should I take this as a no?" The latter teased, adding a very cute sad face to add into his teasing.

Vox was still blushing from the comment before, but with that cute, cute, face, he somehow blushed even more! The latter was then suddenly taken aback when something warm and soft covered his lips, which after a second or two, he immediately melted into, closing his eyes like the other.

Ike then pulled back from the kiss, then looked at Vox who just realized what just happened and touched his mouth. "Holy shit..HOLY SHIT!" His mouth was then clamped shut by the other man's hands, which were soft and warm, followed by a soft "Shh" from Ike, reminding him that they were in a public restroom. 'Woah' Vox thought 'His hands are so soft. He probably takes care of it everyday..' He was then taken back to reality when Ikes hands were removed from his mouth.

"Did you enjoy it?~" Ike asked teasingly. "My reward to you for winning first place in the costume competition~" Vox didn't even have to think. He nodded and hugged Ike, who hugged him back.

'I love drunk Ike, but..I really wish he was sober right now.' was the only thing that rivaled the memory of the kiss for the space left in his brain.

The two then went out of the bathroom, and then thought they successfully snuck back in the crowd. They didn't. When Reimu saw them come out of the bathroom, she immediately noticed the small smudge of slightly red lipstick on Vox's Lips—which he painted white for his costume, making it more noticeable—and the same smudge of white near Ikes lips, which were harder to see due to Ikes already slightly pale complexion.

She gasped internally and thought: 'They finally fucking did it. FINALLY'. and slightly giggled on the spot.

Ike suddenly heard a slightly familiar giggle in the midst of the crowd and a tingling sensation that told him he was being watched. He whipped around to see Reimu smiling in their direction, who immediately turned her head around in panic, seeing that Ike saw her. The latter's eyes widened and looked at Vox, seeing the smudge of lipstick near his cheek and realized why Reimu was smiling and giggling to herself. "Vox" Ike whispered. Vox turned his head to face the direction of the other, making a tiny "Hm?" sound. "My lipstick is on the corner of your lips." Ike quietly whispered, still looking ahead. Vox's eyes widened as he wiped the reddish lipstick off of his lips, then looked at the red tint on his thumb.

He then looked at Ike and saw his face powder on the latter. "Heh, you do too, on your cheek" Once he got informed, Ike quietly wiped the powder off and wiped his finger on his shirt, while still looking ahead, seeming not the least bit bothered by it.

Once they found them, they then went to the rest of their group,—Shoto being with them just to flirt with Mysta—And enjoyed the rest of the night in joy.

After the party ended, classes one to seven helped out to clean the mess left by the people who joined and left a mess. Luckily, the people Luca, Shoto, and Pomu invited were pretty civilized people and didn't leave much of a mess. But of course, it was still a party wasn't it? So of course they'd still leave something. And so they still ended up cleaning the mess left behind by the people who came.

After an hour of cleaning, Millie told them all to leave it and just come back the next day, or rather in the afternoon cause it was already the next day which was today....did that make sense?

They all thanked Millie and everyone boarded the same bus home to their dorms, where they will sleep peacefully throughout the night. Not all slept peacefully though, mainly the ones that lived beside Mysta and Shotos dorm, for all that they would be hearing were moans of pleasure through the thin walls, till the break of dawn.

Vox and Ike though, were luckily not THAT close to them, but if they were just one dorm closer, they wouldn't really be able to sleep either.

"Whew! That was tiring wasn't it Ike?" Vox called over to the blue haired boy. "Mhm, phew, i'm tired" He then came over to Vox and suddenly hugged him out of nowhere, catching Vox by surprise, making him lightly blush, but not enough for Ike to notice.

"Ike?" Vox asked. "Ikee?" He asked once more.

When he was met with no response, he figured that the man was sleeping, probably passed out from the alcohol at the halloween party. He sighed and muttered to himself "Why does a café have alcohol anyway?....But then again, it's Millie's café we're talking about. But still, why?." He looked at Ike once more, praying he wasn't actually awake and carried him bridal style to his room, then laid him gently on the bed.

As he laid him on the bed, He took off Ikes boots, some of his accessories, and his outer jacket. He then neatly kept them on his table, —aside for the boots of course, those went to the shoe rack in the entrance of the dorm—And put Ikes jacket onto his chair.

He once more came to Ike and patted his head, marveling at the latters soft hair, which had blue tips and gradually gradiented into a light brown color.

He himself had already changed into house clothes while keeping Ike's stuff, and was about to go to stand up to go to bed himself but stopped when he felt someone tugging on his arm.

He looked back to see Ike holding his arm, gently tugging it, signaling for Vox to stay.

Vox didn't even need to give it some thought.

He laid down beside Ike and pulled the covers up to their necks, and hugged Ike. The latter then buried his face in Voxs chest, sleeping soundly like Voxs chest was the most comfortable pillow in the world. Vox, in response gently caressed Ikes cheeks, and kissed his forehead, before closing his eyes, and drifting off into a good sleep, with a good dream.

———————————————————

1107 words

yey new update

now what do i say?

idk

see ya next update