~||{CHAPTER 1}||~

DISCLAIMER: NOTHING HERE IS REAL AND IS ALL PURE FANFICTION THANKYOU <3

Pls correct any errors here ty.

Chapter 1

LOCATION: DORM

As the sky shone through the red curtains, Vox woke up and the first thing that came to his mind was,

I feel lonely.

It wasn't that he had no friends, he had quite a few actually,

Shoto, Mysta, Luca, Shu, and Reimu. He had a few more but those were his closest friends. His stomach then growled telling him he's hungry, so he stood up from his bed, shaking off his thoughts and went to get breakfast. Then after that, He went to prepare for school.

LOCATION: SCHOOL ENTRANCE

As he entered the school gates, the thought of being lonely appeared back in his mind again, And as he was thinking about it, a shout was heard, signaling for him.

"POG, SHU LOOK ITS VOXYYYYYY"

It was his best friend Luca. He turned around to see him waving to him with his boyfriend, Shu, and Shu's brother, Mysta, waving along. he then ran up to the two and went to the class together talking. But as they were talking Vox remembered again his morning thought, but then quickly realized he should just get a roomie like his friends have. "Hey Luca?" Luca then stopped talking and looked at him.

"Yes Vox?"

Luca was a big man with big booba- I mean- With a big personality and may look scary from afar but once you get to know him you will find out that the man is really soft and cute, And probably had lots of friends, So Vox asked him,

"Do you have a friend that wants a roommate? Cause i feel kinda lonely in my dorm and want someone with me cause its lonely watching movies alone when you guys are busy." Vox replied, adding "And when you two go on your dates" he said with a smirk. At that Shu's face turned a bit red and said "Voxxxx". The three others just laughed.

"Anyways" Vox cut in, "So Luca do you know anyone who wants a roommate?"

"Hmm, no but I can ask?" Luca answered."But is it ok if I give the person your phone contact?" Luca added.

"Sure thats fine with me"

"YEY POG! Then I will ask after school then!"

"Ok then, thanks Luca!" Vox said as he ran off to his class realizing its nearly time for class to start. "POG, YOUR WELCOME VOXYYY SEE YA LATER AFTER SCHOOL " Luca shouted as Shu waved. "SEE YA LUCAURRR, MYSTA AND YOU TOO SHU".

2 hours and a half later.

LOCATION: SCHOOL CAFETERIA

Ah, There he was, The beautiful, hot man, Ike Eveland himself, Vox loved that man, To him Ike was his everything, If something happened to that man, Vox would kill everyone in the room then himself. Vox didn't realize he was zoning out till Shoto came by. "Vox?" no answer "Vooooxx?" still no answer. Shoto then saw what, or rather, WHO he was staring at and just smacked him in the head.

"OW WHAT THE FUCK MAN- Oh hi Shoto." Vox said, to the man was just staring at him with a weird expression.

"Why are you still staring at him just go talk to him man.." Shoto was Vox's ex-boyfriend. They broke up just a few months ago but decided to just be friends. Its still sometimes awkward for Vox but he's getting used to it now. So they can chat normally again.

"But i'm scaredddd"

"Scared of what? Bitch, is it that time he asked for your help and you just ran away?? That was last month man, why the heck are you still so terrified from it?".

"Cause i'm still embarrassed thats why, cause who the fuck will run away when someone asks for their help? What if he hates me? What if he still remembers what happened and wont wanna talk to me anymore??".

A sigh could be heard from Shoto as he sat down beside Vox.

"Trust me he wont but if you don't wanna then...." He cut himself off.

"Then what? What is it Shoto?" Vox said, thinking a compliment or some sort of encouragement would come from him so that he could muster up the courage to ask Ike.

"Your a fucking scaredy cat" Shoto said laughing as he ran away stealing some of Vox's food.

"HEY COME BACK HERE YOU LITTLE BITCH" He said before hearing a female voice shout. "NO SWEARING VOX AKUMA, ESPECIALLY TOWARDS OTHERS, 1 HOUR OF DETENTION AFTER SCHOOL"

Oh god, Vox thought. He forgot one of the teachers, Nina Kosaka liked to stay at the cafeteria after school instead of the break-room like normal teachers do...

Welp Looks like the meet-up with Luca and Shu is canceled.....

AFTER DETENTION

LOCATION : DORM

"Finally" Vox sighed as he sat back down on the couch. He never saw Shoto that day after the incident and He was quite mad, Vox wanted to hit that man in the head for doing that. He already told Luca, Mysta and Shu the meet-up was canceled at lunch, getting a really sad golden retriever mode from Luca in the process. Vox promised the two that they would try again the next day so that he could make Luca less sad. Vox then went to his kitchen to cook something up for himself since he felt quite hungry and it was nearly dinner time anyway.

AFTER DINNER

After he had a good dinner, Vox then took a quick shower and plopped on the bed opening up discord to check his messages. He then saw a message from....IKE EVELAND???

He then immediately sat up and read his message.

____________________DISCORD_____________________

Ike Eveland

Ike Eveland: Hello there! this is Ike Eveland, your classmate from school. I heard from my friend Luca that you wanted a roommate?

_________________________________________________

940 WORDS

Whoo cliffhanger time. (I hate cliffhangers too but this is where I go rest lmao)

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. My updates might be a bit slow but I hope you will hang in there- (get it cause theres a cliffhanger?-)

Also, again, if there are any errors pls say so that i can fix it, Thankyou very much!!

__________________

HELLO THEREE THIS IS THE REMAKE OF A STORY I MADE IN ANOTHER ACCOUNT SO I HOPE YOU GUYS WILL SOMEHOW SEE THIS AGAIN AND I HOPE YOU HAVE GREAT DAYY

(should there be a name i would call you guys?)