~||{CHAPTER 6}||~

DISCLAIMER: NOTHING HERE IS REAL AND IS ALL PURE FANFICTION THANKYOU. ALSO SOME CHARACTERS MIGHT BE OUT OF CHARACTER.

(povs might be switched at random so it could be confusing-)

Pls correct any errors here ty.

ALSO HAPPY NEW OUTFITS LUXIEM!!

Note: The classes will be divided by wave:

Class 1: Lazulight

Class 2: Obsydia

Class 3: Ethyria (Nina not counted as she is part of the teachers)

Class 4: Luxiem

Class 5: Noctyx (Yugo is added)

Class 6: Iluna

Class 7: Xsoleil (was that how you spelt it?)

Class 1-3 are in the same grade while 4-7 are in another

(i haven't been watching Xsoleil streams or Vtubers in general much lately cause i've been pretty busy so pls forgive me if they are very OOC)

(Time skip to a week before halloween)

Chapter 6

As the days went by, it seemed like Vox and Ike grew closer and closer. It then went to the point where if one was invited to a party, he would try to invite the other. Which was exactly what happened that day.

"Hey Ike!"

Hm?

"Yes Vox? Need anything or you just need homework answers again?" Ike said while giggling a bit. Vox sighed and replied back "Yes and no...So would you like to go to a party with me? Halloween is coming up and Reimu invited me to a halloween party and she said that I could invite anyone to come with me! I'm planning on becoming this BIG SCARY DEMON, RAHH" He said while emphasizing the demon part with what he thinks is scary faces but in reality just funny looking faces, making Ike laugh his cute, angelic laugh. "Haha! Your face looks so funny right now!"

Hearing that, Vox felt his face heat up a bit and decided to change the subject a little. "How about you Ike? Got anything planned?"

"Hmm" Ike hummed. "Maybe, I'm not entirely sure yet."

"That's fine! Me and the boys are going shopping tomorrow though so you can tag along and maybe find something you like!" Vox said while smiling.

"Sure!" Ike replied back. "But you got to finish that homework that's due on Monday today ok?" Vox sighed. "Hahh, fine.." He then went to his room then came back with a few papers and a pencil then sat down, ready to start his homework.

THE SHOPPING DAY

As the five get out of the station, they head over to the mall where they see halloween decorations everywhere. "WOAHHH!!" Luca exclaimed looking around. "Luca acts just like an excited golden retriever, doesn't he?" Shu laughed out a bit.

While Vox was watching the trio in front of him, he realized someone was missing. His eyes suddenly widened and looked around. His panic eased when he saw Ike looking through a window, seeming to have something catch his eye. 

As Vox got closer, he tapped Ike on the shoulder making him jump a little. "Oh! Hm? Oh Vox! Sorry I just saw something that caught my interest..." Ike explained. Voxs eyes wandered over to where Ike was looking at and saw a sort of strap that could carry a book and pen on his waist. Vox looked at it, looked at Ike, looked at it again and said, "Ok we're getting this come on!" Ike looked at him in pure shock. "H-Huh?! No it's ok! I just thought it looked really nice and that it could be kinda helpful..." "And that's exactly why I'm getting it." Vox replied as soon as Ike ended his sentence.