🥀 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆🥀

Начните с самого начала

I nodded and she got back in the car. I closed her door, Maki was getting her blanket off the arm rest and covered herself with it. I made sure the door was locked and jogged back to the car.

The car was already running so once I got in, I drove off. "Do you want you to come into the store with me?" I asked parking the car and grabbing my wallet and phone. Maki said she wants to come in with me. She do out the car and fixed the shorts she had on and then she grabbed her phone and purse. I slightly smiled and walked over while maki fix her shirt. She had a strapless shirt on.

Something like this

I grabbed her hand and started to the store doors

I grabbed her hand and started to the store doors. All I was seeing was bikinis while I was getting a shopping cart. "Ya'know when I was like in middle school or high school I would look down at my phone when I walked past group of teenagers or couples all the time even tho it wasn't on." Maki said laughing and I laughed with her.

Timeskip

We got the things we to have to snack on and as we was walking back to the car I notice someon of looked familiar. "Maki isn't that your sister and that dude by my car?" All I had was pure confusion in my voice.

"Oh,HEY MAI HEY TODO" Maki said yelling and running to them. I shook my head because one people were looking and two she looked so happy and adorable to see her sister. I waved while putting the bags in the car. Maki wanted to help but I told her I got it.

"Has she hurt you or anything? Has she tried anything? Has she done anything? Has she-" Mai was cut off by todo and maki.  "No she hasn't done anything bad to me but she did propose to me". Maki show them the ring and Mai nearly fainted at the sight of it.

"Make sure to invite us to the wedding"Todo said picking up Mai and waving bye to maki and me. She got in the car and put on her seatbelt. I drove off. I connect my phone to the car and give it to maki. Maki click on the r&b playlist and started letting it play.

As I'm driving, I see Maki struggling to open the nerds clustersI bought her.  "Need help baby or ....no" I said trying not to laugh. "Um no I got......Nevermind please up me" She said sighing but chuckled.

an: I absolutely fucking love nerds clusters, they are so gooood

I open the bag for her but also stole some.  I was laughing cause her reaction she made when I stole some, "I'm so excited for what we are going to do. OOOO tomorrow let's go to a fancy restaurant and I've to go pick out a dress, oh wait Y/n is it okay that I told some of my close friends that I getting married and they are coming to help me pick out a dress?" She ask while she grabbed more clusters.  "Yeah that's completely fine with me"

After driving for a bit we made it to the house and maki jumped out the as soon as I parked the car. "Babbbbyyyyyy hurry up I neeeed to peeeee" Maki said going the pee dance. an: when i wrote this part  i was thinking about the teen titans go let me in song 😭