Meetings and starting line

Izumi was amazed by the sight of her dorm room! But it was more like as fancy apartment!

There was a master bedroom with a luxury bed for a princess, a lovely living room with baroque furniture, a marble kitchen, a master bathroom with a large jacuzzi/hot tub, a shady porch, and a personal laundry room!

"Wow! Now this is fancy living!" Kero said hopping on the bed.

Izumi smiled as she got unpacking.

Once she was done, Izumi started to look over her schedule.

Her classes composed of English, Math, Science, and Social Studies as subjects. She also decided to take Home Economics, Creative Writing, and P.E. as electives for the semester.

By that time, she heard a knock on the door.

It was an elderly looking man, with distinct Japanese linage dressed in a tuxedo.

"Hello, you must be Miss Midoriya. I'm Tanaka, I'll be looking after you to help you cook and such." He smiled.

"Ok!" Izumi smiled.
------------
The next day after breakfast, Izumi headed off for the bus.

However she also spotted other people openly using their powers as they went to work or school.

"Tanaka? Why are they openly using magic? Won't they get in trouble?" Izumi asked.

"Ah, that's the rule for quirks. Everyone on this island has magic. We live by different rules here. We can openly use our magic as long as we don't cause intentional harm or damage unless it's in defense. We can do this once we are 10." Tanaka explained.

Izumi beamed at this. She could be free to use her magic when she got a little older.
----------------
She found herself sitting with a young boy with blonde hair swept one way.

"Hello! I'm Midoriya Izumi. Are you a new student here?"

"Yeah, I'm Yuga Aoyama. I'm going to be in the 2nd Grade."

"Really? Are you here on a recommendation? I am going to be in 2nd Grade too! What kind of magic do you have?" She asked.

"I inherited light magic from my Grammy. My parents had quirks though. We thought I was quirkless until I began to gain energy and used sparkles. My Grammy told me I had magic like her. In fact, most of my Grammy's family have magic. She had me recommended here." Aoyama said. "What about you?"

"I have card magic." Izumi showed him her Glow card. "I can basically harness the special magic from these cards. But I still have to search for the others. When I got my magic, the cards scattered. They are testing me to see if I am worthy of their powers." Then she smiled at Aoyama. "I hope we get to be in the same class!"

"Yeah!"
---------------
Sure enough, it turned out that Izumi and Aoyama got in the same class.

They also met three more students in their class.

Arsene Lupin V, grandson of Lupin III. His magic centered on stealth and silence.

Daigra Jigen, grandson of Daisuke Jigen. His magic was target-focused and agility.

Finally, Ichigo Ishikawa, granddaughter of Goemon Ishikawa XIII and the first female heir of the Ishikawa family. Her magic was sword magic.

"Hello class." A blue haired woman with glasses came in. "I'm Mrs. Shuinchi, I'll be your homeroom teacher. As this is a half day today, we will examine how strong your magic is. So, please gather your gym clothes and we'll go to training grounds where we will meet two more teachers as your evaluators."
--------'---
Izumi, Kero and Aoyama are now with their class on the training grounds with other new students.

They also meet two new people, a man with blonde hair dressed like a soldier, and another woman with navy blue hair and a scar.

"Hey there maggots! I'm Colonello, and Lal here will be helping me evaluate the limits of your powers, kora!" The blonde said.

Then the woman hit him. "Actually, you will be helping me, but yes, we'll evaluate your magic so no slacking off!"

Izumi and Aoyama found themselves using their magic to test their limits, including endurance, speed, strength, and power.

In the end, they both did pretty well.
---

Notes:
Yup, Aoyama is here and he has magic!

There won't be a traitor in U.A.