Dom and Damian Smut, Sad, and Hot

Dominic was waiting for his boyfriend Damian to come home. Dominic was working out the door opened her heard a girls voice and Damian's voice. "Is Dominic home?" The girl asked "no" Damian replied. This got Dom pissed. He ran up the stairs. "I AM FUCKING HOME YOU ASSHOLE I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WOULD GO BEHIND MY BACK AND CHEAT ON ME!!" He yelled crying, he then ran out of the house earphones and phone in hand. He ran to the park and sat on the swingset. Dominic started crying. Damian ran after Dom and found him crying on the swing. Damian went up to him and put his hand on his back and kissed his neck. Dominic was still crying and was aware of his boyfriends presense. "Go away" Dom said "no" Damian replied and picked up Dominic. They went back to the house, went, to their room, and then sat on the bed side by side. "Baby, I was not cheating I was talking to one of my friends that was a girl. I was talking about what I was going to get you for our anniversary. I would never cheat" Damian explained. Damian kissed Dominic, Dom kissed back. Damian flipped Dom over and took his pants off. Damian took his pants off and went in Dominic's ass. "Mmm Damian fuck yess" Dom moaned and stroked his dick. Soon the both came Dominic screamed Damian's name. "DADDY OHHH!!" Dom screamed Damian leaned down and kissed his cheek. "I love you and I forgive you" Dom said. "I love you too Dom" Damian said, he remained in Dominic.