ᴇɴᴄʜᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ: ɪᴄᴇ-ᴄʀᴇᴀᴍꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴏʟʟɪᴇꜱ.

Start from the beginning

'Let's go, darling.'- he said, the nickname rolling off his tongue almost gently enough, having been used previously a thousand times already.

Jungkook hummed, handing his phone to the male since his shorts didn't have pockets, and he wished to enjoy the iced delicacies with no tech around him.

As they entered inside, the bell above the door chimed, indicating their presence, and it wasn't long before Jungkook was bouncing on his heels, quite like hopping towards the display where his eyes shined, and Taehyung could see glittery rays emerging from those orbs as the boy looked at him.

And there he knew, they weren't getting out just after one or two scoops.

He'd have to take quite a crazy Jungkook home, who was bound to have quite a sugar rush with the way he was picking at his choices and order.

Did he mind though?

Not when it was Jungkook, his pretty baby.

Once settled in one of the corner booths, as they waited for their orders, Jungkook continued to admire the parlor, which was designed in the cutest and fantasized way, pinks and blues, fake clouds hanging off the ceiling, with rainbows and ever so pretty stars gazing off the ceiling, sparkling with all those fairy lights.

'It's so pretty, Taehyungie.'

But all that while, all Taehyung could say was,

'Not more than you.'

Cliché?

I know.

But for them.

Not when Jungkook turned away with a rosy hue decorating his cheeks.

Even though it had been years together, and even though Jungkook was a total dominating person with others of his age, one look or one word from Taehyung and the boy would be a goner, a plush, a mess.

The waitress dropped by, putting the tray filled with bowls and cones of delicacies that the younger ordered, and out of the six kept there, only one belonged to Taehyung.

Strawberry-mint rolled ice cream, butterscotch-caramel gelato, chocolate-cookie soft serve, and a melon-berry ice cream sandwich.

Not stopping right there, the younger went through a minty-multi-flavored ice lolly and it was when they were walking out did Taehyung notice the dazed expression of Jungkook, who had a red face, the tip of his nose, his cheeks, his neck, and even his ears were all dusted with roses,

And he didn't dare speak even whilst Taehyung drove back to their home.

...

As the sun drifted down the horizon painting the sky a pretty reddish-rose hue, Taehyung and Jungkook entered their apartment, with the younger rushing towards the kitchen almost immediately.

A worried Taehyung followed, and it was when he saw Jungkook preparing ingredients for coffee and taking out milk from the fridge, did he push the boy against the counter, cupping his face, which felt cold under his warm hands,

'What happened, Koo? Are you feeling sick?'

Jungkook shook his red, blossoming red lips quivering as he whispered,

'Froze my t-tongue-'

Taehyung stared at the boy for a while, before a rumble broke out of his chest, he threw his head back laughing.

The laugh emerged at the back of his throat, a breathy voice making Jungkook whine, as the male pouted and continued to pour the milk into a pan for heating,