"Not going to class today"

"I don't really want, I don't know why"

And he just nods. And aerin suddenly realizes something,

"We are meeting for the second time yet we don't know each others name"

He smiles and looks at her pulling out his hand for handshake,

"Ren"

Aerin remembers this odd name which is mentioned in a lot conversation but, she couldn't recognize.

She snaps out of her thoughts and also pulls her hand out and accepts the handshake and says,

"Aerin"

They both adjusted once again into a comfortable silence.

A lot time melted away, maybe some hours and by the time aerin finished her sketching and was adding more details to it.

Ren's phone rings breaking the silence and as he picks up, aerin could hear a familiar voice on the other side of the phone. It was voice of a girl.

This time both of them were coming down the staircase together, when two people spotted them. The corridor was empty, excluding these two.

"What a surprise" the familiar guy with glasses says.

"Is it fate princess? We are meeting often"

Aerin scoffed.

"First of all, I am not your princess."

"Oh, come on aerin, he is always like this, leave him be, okay?" MJ says coming between the two.

"Aerin, huh?"

The guy speaks, as he acknowledges her name.

"I'm Kavin"

"I see"

"Ah, I texted you today morning haven't you seen it yet?" MJ, out of nowhere asks.

"Umm no, actually I barely used my phone today."

"You already have her number?" Kavin exclaims.

"Umm, ya we met once again yesterday at the cafe"

"Oh" and he quickly takes the phone out of his pocket and hands it to aerin.

"I also need your number, after all you owe us one"

Aerin shakes her head in disbelief on such flirty and childish nature of his and inserts down her number, and hands it back then. As Kavin took it, aerin saw another hand holding a phone aerin looks up at the person and it was, Ren.

"I assume we met before, you met them"

Aerin smiles and inserts her number on his phone, aerin wasn't friendly she was just an introvert who was awkward around people. But seeing how comfortable she is with them lit up the dead part of aerin. And all the regret she had about running away, died.

Aerin packs down her things in the bag, with a great mood. She made friends. Which she rarely made in all those years.

Their, her mom wanted her to befriend only the riches, but they were all mean. So aerin gave up on having friends.

As aerin walks off the class, she saw people staring at her, she ignored them and was leaving when she heard a voice from the back.

"Excuse m-me, you dropped this"

She looks back, there was a boy probably younger than her holding her handkerchief which she assumed fell down as the boy said.

"Thank you" and she smiles at the boy, this time the smile wasn't fake it was honest, thanks to her mood.

She lefts the place but the class near it was blowing up with screams. She shrugged it off and left.

A/N:
Umm.. so ya you guys must have figured out why everybody was so pleased looking at her. Of course, she is pretty, unlike me. Okay so hope you enjoyed and will enjoy further too. So stay tuned! Thank you!