Chapter 2.

Kaylees pov:

I turned around rolling my eyes while doing so and I was shocked at who I saw stood infront of me...
Proof stood there mirroring my exact facial expression. I started smiling mad hard before speaking "Proof? What are you doing here?"
He chuckled and says "I live here remember? Long time no see lee lee." Lee lee was my nickname, you know proof and I were really great friends before I moved away he was practically my brother. "yeah, long time no see." I smiled before carrying on "So what are you doing out here on your own?" He started shifing on his feet nervously before opening his mouth to say something "Oh im not alone everyone else it outside, but since when did you move back to Detroit and why are you alone it's dangerous at this time of night." I felt my heart drop at the mention of other people being here, if proof and everyone else is here then Marshall must be too. What if he sees me? What would I say? I questioned in my head before answering Deshaun's question "Oh yeah im moving back to detroit and living with my dad since the court decided I had to, and im out because my dad told me to come and get him some Rum and Vodka.." He furrowed his eyebrows before saying "Wait what why are you living with your dad, has everything been ok?" I didn't quite know how to answer this question because although he did know about my dads abuse towards me I didn't want to ruin the mood by saying what happened earlier today so I just answered with "My mom recently passed away so the court told me I had to move back because my dad was incapable of looking after himself, but yeah everythings been fine." I faintly smiled and he had a look of sorrow on his face. "Im really sorry about your mom, but what do you say about coming to hang with the boys and me tonight, it will be chill and the boys are always talkin' 'bout how much they miss you." I was hesitant at first but finally said fuck it, it gets me away from my dad for a little while, "Yo you know what why not." I shrugged. Deshaun smiled brightely before quickly paying for his stuff and grabbing my hand dragging me out of the store, though I struggled because of the damage done to my stomach.

"Bro what the fuck took you so- kaylee?" Bizarre said switching from annoyed to shocked to happy. "Yo Bizzy wassup? Everyone just stood there smiling at me even Marshall had a smile on his face which I was shocked about. "Kaylee what the- when did you get back." I laughed at Kuniva's confusion before answering "Well the court told me to move back to detroit and live with my dad so thats exactly what im doing." Everybody's small smiles turned into massive ones before cheering and Kon artis shouted "The bitch is back whoo" I started uncontrollably laughing before proof spoke up again "Ay ay yall, guess what, I asked Kaylee if she wanted to hang out with us and she said yes!!!!" "Proof im right here I can say that myself." I laughed again. "So what are we waiting for lets go celebrate at the club." Marshall yelled walking towards his car and I smiled following behind him with the rest of the boys stood on either side of me.

~~~~~~In the car

"Bizzy get your fat ass off of me." I said, while faking not being able to breathe. Everyone else in the car laughed excepy Bizzare who just sat there glaring at me with a mugg on his face. "Wipe that look off your face before I smack it off." I spoke again and Bizzy quickly turned his facial expression into a smile before picking up my hand and kissing it graciously. My face twisted up into disgust before pushing him of my lap and wiping my hand on his sleeve. In the corner of my eye I saw Marshall looking at me through the front mirror with a grin on his face so I just smirked at him and looked away. "Sooo lee lee, wassup? What you been upto these past few years?" Proof asked and everyone else in the car just nodded. "Oh you know just living life, Working, Partying, Making friends the usual." I answered. "But what about you guys? Im sure you've been upto some exciting stuff." "Well I have a daughter called Hailie she's gorgeous, and me and the boys have just been living life to the fullest." Marshall answered for everyone. I smiled at the fact that Marshall had a daughter im so happy for him. "Awhh Hailie is such a nice name im so happy for you Marshall! How old is she?" "She's one on the 25th of December." he answered with a smile. "Woah imagine christmas as your birthday that's so cool. It would be nice having a girl around here in the future, you guys are annoying as fuck." I laughed. Bugz just kissed his teeth and that must of set of an echo because soon after everyone else did too.