50. The Multiverse

Comincia dall'inizio

Tara- Open your eyes putri Gandhari.
Gan- Pranam Mata I am so blessed to see you.
Tara- May god bless you. Tell me the reason for your Tapasya.
Gan- Mata I looking at my brothers have always wished to have 100 kids who will take care of my 1 daughter. But I always felt that it wilould be better if someone would guide me to be strong. So I as a boon want a boon of having 101 children while one of your Ansh will be the eldest daughter of mine.
Tara- Thatastu putri but don't tell anyone about me being you first daughter.
Gan- Okay Mata.

As the soul of Naintara was going to merge with the soul of Brahmarakshini , Naintara heard another mantra of her being chanted she went in front of that demon and reached them.

Somewhere on Earth:-
A man was doing a Tapasya of thousands of years to get Devi Naintara as his daughter. The chants of his Tapasya finally reached Devi Naintara and she came in front of him.

Tara- Open your eyes Jalandhar your penance is over.
Jal- Pranam Jiji.
Tara- Ask for a boon except immorality.
Jal- You know what I want sister. I want your avatar as the daughter of Jalandhar but you will never turn against me.
Tara- Tatashtu I after nine months will be your daughter Jalandhar. But remember I cannot enter Patal lok.
Jal- Okay jiji , I will capture a kingdom on Prithvi and rule over there.
Tara- Okay , take adequate amount of care of Vrinda. Pranam.

After saying that Devi Naintara sent her energy towards the womb of Vrinda the wife of Jalandhar and merged with her avatar of Brahmarakshini. Both Vrinda and Jalandhar were happy about that. Jalandhar was for the first time truly happy.

Vrin- Arya now which kingdom are you going to rule?
Jal- Priye I will fight Jarasandh and capture Magadha.
Vrin- But Jarasandh has a boon of immortality.
Jal- If someone is born on this Earth there is a way to kill that person too. Also Jarasandh captured Mathura and now he has 30 akshauhini Sena.
Vrin- May you be victorious arya.

After that Jalandhar attacked Magadha. He single handedly killed 10 akshauhini sena of Magadha and he later torn the body of Jarasandh into 2 equal halfs killing him. He later named his kingdom after his name Jalandhar.

In Kuntibhoj,
Kunti was sitting and thinking about the boon she had gotten from the son of the greatest Brahmarishika , the great Tapashvi and the maha gyani mata Brahmarakshini , Rishi Durvasa.

FLASHBACK:
Rishi Durvasa had entered the royal kingdom of kuntibhoj as he was requested to come and perform a yagya. He being feared by all , therefore every was scared to serve him. The princess of kuntibhoj for her greedy reasons in hopes of gaining a boon for the great sage she agreed to serve him.

After three months of serving him with all she had the great sage was really impressed by her and he ended up giving her a boon.

Rishi Durvasa- Putri Kunti I am really impressed by the care you have taken of mine. I Rishi Durvasa bless you with a mantra using which you can call 6 gods. But the first time you use the mantra you will have to call 2 gods at the same time and you will bere a child from both of the divine people.

END OF FLASHBACK.

Kunti while walking in near the Ganga ghats heard Rishi Agastya who had his ashram nearby talking about lord Kartikeya and lord Rohan.

Student 1- Gurudev who is lord Kartikeya?
Agastya- He is the second son of Mata Parvati and Mahadev the first being dev Vasusen. He is one of the most handsome and powerful gods and he is also the senapati of the army of gods. He had taken birth to eliminate the evil Tarkasura from this world. He was born from the krodh Agni of Mahadev's third eye and the energy of Mata Shakti.
Student 2- How many people did he kill in the war with Tarkasur?
Agastya- Lord kartikeya kill eight thousand billions and thousand crores of daityas in tarakasur battle. This is another example of Lord kartikeya destructive potential. Lord karthikeya just with his feet was able to broke mountains.
Student 3- Has he ever defeated someone else?
Agastya- He made the powerful asur Sankachuda unconscious.
Student 7- Guru agastya who is dev Rohan?
Agastya- He is 1 of the parts of the fantastic five and also the eldest of that group too. He was born to Mata Naintara the most powerful goddess and Rudra dev the first son of Mata Ganga.
Student 68- Gurudev what is his strength?
Agastya- I'm the previous universe when his mother was wounded he himself in anger has destroyed 200 akshauhini Sena. He is the only one the calm the anger of Mata Naintara's Kali avatar which consists of the powers of both Maha kaal and Maa kali.