[00]

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀| Nikki |

Riiiiing. Riiiiiiing.

I looked down at my vibrating phone, noticing the name calling me, "Shhhh, its John." I whispered as I gently shoved him off of me.

I grabbed my phone and slide my finger across the screen to unlock it. I shooed him away from me and walked to the other side of the hotel room. I looked back at him and saw that he was sitting on the sofa, with an annoyed look on his face. It was pretty cute.

I cleared my throat thoroughly before answering, Hey John!" I answered cheerily.

"Nicole, where are you?" He asked with worry in his voice, I felt so bad.

"Oh I thought I told you?" I said pretending to be dumbfounded, "They wanted me to stay after the show a bit to discuss some future plans." I lied, I felt worse and worse by the minute. "You know, with my Divas title and all." I giggled awkwardly.

"Oh, that's great to hear! do you want me to wait for you so we can go to the next arena together?"

"No! no! it's fine, go on without me! Get some sleep. I'll carpool with Brie to the next Arena." Ugh. Nikki why are you doing this?

"Okay, if you say so. Love you." I paused and sighed quietly,

"I love you too.." I trailed off, making a kissy noise to him through the phone. I'm a terrible person.

He hung up and I sighed, turning towards the man I recently started to adore. I walked to him with a pout on my face.

"What's wrong?" He asked putting his hands on my shoulder.

"I don't know if I can do this..." I sighed. "I feel awful."

"You were just telling me about how unhappy you are with him..."

I stayed silent.

"You told me that you feel like he doesn't make an effort, that you feel neglected by him."

I just sighed heavily at his words. John has been making me feel awful lately, but I know it's not entirely his fault.

"All you guys have been doing recently is arguing and fighting, come on Nicole..."

"I know!" I finally spat out, "But I just feel so bad, I don't want to hurt him." I whined, this wasn't the easiest thing for me. John is such a sweet man, he deserves better than me.

"Don't tell him then, he doesn't have to know." He started to rub his hands up and down my arms. He bent down and brushed his lips lightly over mine, before finally connecting them.

He sat down on the sofa, bringing me down with him. I cradled his lap and pulled away from our kiss, sighing. He started to stroke my hair, something he knew I loved.

He brought his lips to my ear, "Don't worry babe, no one will ever have to know." He comforted as he lightly kissed my ear.

I smiled to myself. Although this was so wrong, it felt amazing. It felt right.

"Now, where were we?" He smirked as he took my tank top off at an agonizingly slow pace.

"Colby..." I moaned, as I bit my bottom lip to control myself.

I put my head in the crook of his neck and left light kisses on him. I gently bit his neck, leaving my mark.

"Nicole," He moaned loudly which caused me to smile to myself. I wanted everyone to know that he was mine.

He laid his body down on the couch and smiled at me. He rested his hands on the lower part of my back. He slide his thumbs into the rim of my shorts, and slowly pulled them down.

"Colby.," I whined, getting tired of his teasing. "Hurry up."

He smirked to his self and sat up to kiss my lips, "Not so fast babe."

"Colby... Can I ask you a question?" I blurted out without thinking.

"Go for it, anything."

"You won't hurt me or anything. Right?" I just needed to know that this wasn't a one time thing. I've been adoring this man for a while now and I didn't want to get hurt in the end.

He chuckled, "baby you don't have to worry, i'll treat you like the princess you are."

:・゚✧:・゚✧:・゚✧:・゚✧:・゚✧:・゚✧

Aaaaah Neth Bellins <3

Note that; this is an !!! AU !!! book. I know that Nikki is older than Seth in real life. Another note; A sugar daddy doesn't have to be older than their partner, it's just more common.

I usually don't ship WWE wrestlers and Divas together because of their real life relationships but Neth Bellins is an exception, along with DeanLee 😈

Sorry if this is a bad prologue but yeah can't wait to continue writing this story! Finally got my motivation back :D

Thanks for reading. ✨