She waved at him and frowned when he didn't wave back. Something didn't seem right with him. He hadn't even said hi to her. It wasn't like him to let them start practice late, especially when they were all here and ready.

"I'm going to talk to him" She announced to Jeonghan and Joshua.

Jeonghan merely grunted in acknowledgement.

Daena walked slowly over to Hoshi and sat beside him. He didn't look up from his phone or acknowledge her in anyway.

Daena looked across the room for Jeonghan hoping he would give her some kind of hint at what was happening here, only to find him glaring directly at Hoshi.

"Soonyoung"

Hoshi flinched at the sound of his name but still did not look up.

Daena irritated reached out and plucked Hoshi's phone from his hand.

"Hey" he complained.

"Don't ignore me Soonyoung" she scolded.

Hoshi looked up at Daena finally. She could see an unknown emotion in his eyes. He held his hand out signalling for Daena to give him back his phone.

As soon as she placed the phone in his hand he stood up and walked silently to the door and out of the room.

Daena stared after him confused.

"Hey" a voice said snapping her from her confusion.

She looked up to find Jeonghan standing in front of her.

"Hey" she said getting to her feet. "Is he okay?" she asked.

Jeonghan shrugged but didn't comment.

"Jeonghan" Daena demanded, sensing he knew more than he was letting on about Hoshi's mood.

Jeonghan sighed. "We had an argument earlier"

"You and Hoshi?" Daena asked shocked evident in her voice.

"Yes, well not so much an argument, it was more that I got mad at him" he replied.

"About?" Daena pressed, she needed to know what happened.

"You" he replied simply.

"Me? What about me?"

Jeonghan sighed. "We were talking about you and he said he is worried about you, that I'll break your heart" he said this quietly, careful no one else could overhear.

"Oh" Daena exclaimed "Why would he say that?"

"He said I've never taken a relationship seriously and Joshua agrees apparently" Jeonghan shrugged, clearly still irritated.

Daena looked Jeonghan directly in the eye.

"Okay, but why did you get mad at him" she asked slightly worried that the reason Jeonghan got mad was because maybe part of him agreed with Hoshi and apparently Joshua.

"Because... because it shows that they don't the see difference" he reached out and took her hands in his as he said this. "To me this is different, I don't want them to assume how this will go based on my past"

Daena smiled briefly at this. "It doesn't matter what they think, it only matters what I think and I'm not worried"

Jeonghan smiled "Good"

"Now go apologise to Hoshi"

"What?!" Jeonghan exclaimed, dropping her hands.

"You heard me"

"Why am I apologising?" he asked.

Daena groaned in annoyance. "Come on" She grabbed Jeonghan by the arm and dragged him from the room.

She opened the door that led into the corridor and pulled Jeonghan through after her.

She looked down the hallway and spotted Hoshi a short distance away leaning against the wall.

She continued dragging Jeonghan until the pair were stood directly in front of Hoshi.

Hoshi looked up at them both, confusion all over his face.

"Soonyoung, Jeonghan told me what happened" Daena announced.

Hoshi looked between the two of them but didn't speak. Jeonghan took her hand in his.

Daena continued. "I appreciate you looking out for me, but you don't need to worry, this was my decision and I'm willing to see what happens no matter the outcome"

She felt Jeonghan lightly squeeze her hand, she gave his a small squeeze back encouraging him to talk.

"Umm.. I'm glad you care enough about Daena to worry about her but I promise this is different. You can think whatever you want but I'll do my best to prove you wrong" Jeonghan mumbled.

Daena looked up at him and frowned, this wasn't exactly what she had in mind when she told him to apologise.

Hoshi spoke suddenly "I hope you do, I'm sorry for what I said... I just... I don't want to see either of you hurt really" he said quietly.

"I'm sorry for storming out earlier" Jeonghan replied.

Daena frowned at him. He had left that detail out.

"I don't want to cause any problems between you guys" Daena whispered.

Both boys turned to look at her.

"I'm sorry Noona" Hoshi said. "I'll try not to get involved, this is between the two of you"

"I appreciate it" Daena replied, Jeonghan simply nodded beside her.

"By the way, we are late for practice" Jeonghan announced.

All trace of sadness disappeared from Hoshi's face. "Ughh, I'm never going to hear the end of this, I've never been the reason we started late before" he groaned before heading back down the corridor to the practice room.

"Hyung you had better be following me" he called over his shoulder.

Daena and Jeonghan both chuckled before hurrying after him.