two

"Do you ever

"Do you ever... think of Earth?"

The question instantly stunned Spider, almost falling into the lake below where he had previously been observing.

Like on Earth, the forests of Pandora contain a wide diversity of flora and fauna. These are all part of the giant neural network that covers Pandora. The forests were full of bioluminescent life.

Raven was proud to call Pandora her home.

Spider furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "What do you mean? Why would I?"

To others, it would sound like he was being extremely blunt, rude maybe, but that's just how Spider spoke, straight and to the point. Raven was used to it.

Raven shrugged and kicked her feet slightly. Ripples echoed from around her as her feet disturbed the water below them.

"Like, do you ever think what life would be like if we were able to be taken back into cryo?" She explained.

Silence sits around the two teenagers.

Nothing but the rustling of wind through the trees surrounding them and the ambience of Pandoran fauna. The Eclipse won't be for hours, but it was already starting to cool down.

"I mean... sometimes." Spider admitted, keeping himself facing forward, not looking at Raven, not looking at anything really. He was just staring off. "But then... all I can think about is how much I love it here... on Pandora."

There was a lilt in his voice, something Raven couldn't place. It was like a certain grace, reverie or relief. She knew exactly what the feeling was like, she felt it every night lying in her bed looking out into the bush, every time she would venture out with the Sully's.

The Sully's were basically Ravens family.

Raven has a very close and special relationship with Kiri. The Na'vi compares her to being like 'the sister she never had', despite having one already. They enjoy having common activities and constantly try to protect each other.

There was Lo'ak. He and Raven have a good relationship as they played together a lot when they were younger. He loved to explore his home just as much as Raven did. Often receiving scoldings from his older brother and his father, they hung out a lot, running around like children all the time. They'd do anything for each other, just like brothers and sisters.

Then there was Neteyam. He and Raven have a great relationship. He taught her many ways of the omaticaya clan, he taught Raven to train, her body gaining muscle and building strength. He also taught her to shoot arrows with a bow. He was very protective and tries his best to look after her. Based on the teachings of their father Jake, it was clear that Neteyam cares for the well-being of his siblings and friends.

Finally, Tuk. She was very fond of Raven and looks ups to her as an older sister; everything Raven says and does is amazing to her.

That was Raven's family.