𝟬𝟯𝟯 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗋𝗈𝗈𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖻𝗅𝖾𝗆𝗌

┊𖤐₊˚. ࿐ྂ。As they sailed over the murky Waters of the swamp Bloom’s eyes kept scanning their surroundings. This was the first time since the Magical Reality test that she was using her winx. The girl felt different from before, she was more alert and focused than she usually was. The girls were conversing in a conversation while Bloom stayed silent.

Levi was the only one who noticed the redhead's silence. Her encounter with the Trix had affected her more than she let on. No one could get over something she went through without being affected by it. He wondered if she had talked to someone about it, because if she doesn't talk to someone it could eat her up from the inside.

Levi turned his head to the side and Stella saw the movement in her peripheral vision which made her even more on the edge. “Did you hear something?” Stella questioned the boy. Levi frowned and he shook his head.

“Uh, no. . .”

Stella let out a sigh of relief. She was glad the monster hadn't made itself known.
The blonde cleared her throat finally grabbing Bloom’s attention. “Hey girls, I have a thought to offer,” the Solarian princess said. “You know how the nymphs are saying this monster is so way gigantic? Well the nymphs are tiny. So maybe it's just giant to them and we could take it easily. Right? You know?”

Bloom was about to agree when her eyes fell on the monster behind the girl. Everyone's eyes were wide and their mouth agape. Levi turned around to see what they were looking at when his eyes fell on the monster.

“What?!” Stella asked when she saw the girls' wide eyes. “You don't think I'm right?”

“Stella,” Tecna whispered, staring over the blonde’s head. “Don’t move.”

Stella frowned, thrown off by their odd behaviour and it was only then that she realised the swamp had gone completely silent around them and she could no longer feel the sun, hot on her back. She whipped around before her friends could stop her and came face to face with the monster.

As if triggered by her movement, the monster let out a horrific screech, opening its mouth to reveal rows of gigantic, razor-sharp teeth. The rest of what was visible of the monster was oddly reptilian. It had brown scales, patterned intricately, and heavily lidded eyes that were a murky red. The girls screamed and that caused the monster to duck under the water.

“Don't separate,” Flora ordered, and the girl’s obediently flew into a huddle, pressing their backs together. Levi at that moment wished he brought his bag.

“If we stick together, it can't get us,” Flora said. Flora was indeed right. Staying together was their best choice at that moment.

The six of them scanned the still restless water for any sign or shadow in the clouded water.  Bloom looked down, a moment too late, and out of the corner of her eye she saw that Tecna had caught sight as well, but neither of them had a chance to call out a warning before a large, brown head collided with their cluster, sending them all sprawling.  

Her friend’s voices echoed in her ears while Bloom’s muscles in her back and wings strained to keep her out of the water and the right way up. As soon as she got her bearings, Bloom swung back around to see that both she and Flora had been knocked behind the monster, Tecna and Stella to the sides, Levi had landed a few feet away from them, leaving Musa in danger directly in front of it.  Musa looked disoriented in the air, shaking her head before looking side to side evidently looking for the monster, and not realising it was behind and above her, looking ready to lunge.

“Watch out!” Bloom screamed, amidst the other’s own warnings.
At all the noise, Musa twisted giving them all a chance to see the horrified look cross her face right before she disappeared between the monster’s huge jaws. “It ate her!”