iii. YOUR LIPS, MY LIPS, APOCALYPSE

IMAGINE

IMAGINE . . . .

You and Tara were brought together by ghostface
and since then, it's been you two plus sam. At first
you didn't like tara like that but overtime, it grew.

-----------

The two of you were going to be alone in the shared apartment between, Tara, sam, and Quinn. Nobody was home except Tara and since she didn't want to be by herself, she invited you.

It didn't take you long to get there. You only lived a block away and since you were there pretty often, the route has gotten a lot easier to navigate. Once you got to the building complex, you pressed her apartment name and she buzzed you in.

After going up two flights of stairs and a little walk through a hallway, you finally reached the door. You didn't even have to knock, Tara could already hear you approaching the front door. As soon as she opened it, a smile spread across your lips.

She began to make her way to her room as you walked in, "So, I didn't really want to be alone."

"Hm." You hummed as you closed the front door. You turned around and saw her walk in her room which you soon made your way there as well. "So where's your sister? Doesn't she have you like on a short leash?"

"You're very observant." Tara sighed, "But nah, she's just out for a little."

You went and sat on the edge of her bed, "Well, im happy to keep you company. Want to play a board game or something?"

Tara went and made her way over to you, "Or something." She sat next to you on the edge as well.

Your shoulders were touching, you two were so close. Tara's eyes were on you as yours were looking into space. However that all changed when your eyes suddenly met her's. You never seen her eyes so up close before, they were a pretty dark brown.

Your eyes glanced from her lips as you whispered, "Or something works for me too."

As tensions rose and the two of you got closer, Tara began to lean in as her eyes glanced from your lips. You leaned in as well. Both of you only inches away now, about to close the gap finally — something that both of you been wanting to do for awhile now.

But that quickly came to an end when Tara's door swung open.

"Hey, you're sister —" Quinn realized she interrupted something, "Fuck. Shit. Sorry." She continued to ramble, "I just got back but Sam wants to know what you want for dinner?"

Tara shook her head, "Tell her I don't care."

"Right." Quinn began to backtrack out the room, "And sorry again."

Finally the door was once again closed and the two of you were alone again but the mood kind of shifted in those last five minutes.

You stood up, "Seems like you're not alone anymore. I guess you don't need my company."

She didn't want to seem awkward so she agreed, "Yeah, I guess so. I'll see you around, y/n."

You nodded as you opened the door. You walked from Tara's room to the front door. Just before heading out, you turned to her with a smile and wave. She returned it as well, then you were gone.

Tara ground loudly which made quinn come out her room to see what was up.

Quinn's nose scrunched a bit, "I kiss blocked you, didn't I?"

In frustration Tara let out another loud groan as she went back into her room and her door slamming. Then soon entered sam who was curious of why her sister was suddenly upset.

Sam and Quinn both shared a look but Quinn just shook her head as she went back into her room, leaving sam by the door questioning everything.