Koyou's brows wrinkled and she brought her long sleeve of kimono up to her face, now she is also concerned. They thinked in silience for a while the boy finishing his tea. Untill a cartain someone entered the port mafia executives room. "Good morning Mori-sama" Koyou says standing up to givemore respect to her boss. Man smilies in his horrifing smile that can seem normal at first glance, but then he windens his eyes and with confused face asks where is the bandaged teen. Chuya and Koyou glance at each other, Woman in kimono answers that the boy didn't show up to work to what Mori asks why with his hands behind his back. Koyou is about to say that they don't know then she's yet once again interupted by Chuya who angry says that they don't know. Mori stays silent for a while then tells them to inform him if he came, they nod and the black haired man turns around and walks out. Two in the room continue their conversation wondering what might've happened to the boy. Mori asked them to inform his if the young executive showed up but he alredy knows that wont be needed as he's making his way to the boy's shiping container. But before doing so he goes to his office where is Elise and tells her he's going out for a while, the girl asks what for to what he answers that Dazai didn't come to work so he is going to nicely ask him if he can do so all this with a bright (disgusting) smile. Blonde smiles back and says a joyfull "Okay~" then returning to her drawing. Mori comes out of the office and closes the door, as the girl hears a click of the door what meens they closed her smile blackns. Her face is slightly sad, her eyes wander to one of her drawings on the floor. It's a drawing of her and Dazai, she drew it after he once babysited her. Elise then lifts her head and looks at the door in which Mori stood just a few seconds ago. She knows the boy hates it, but she pities him.

On a dirty messy bed in a also dirty and messy shipping container lays a bandaged teen, he's covering himself desperatly with a thin blanket like a child that's scared of monsters that will eat it once it uncovers the blanket. It's pretty much the same in this case but Dazai is far more horrified then a child being scared of monsters under the bed, he actually wishes he could be scared of monsters under his bed if instead of being terrified of what a cartain black haired man will do to him. Fear and being terrified are mostly human feelings but even so he is terrified to, because of the blood loss (and also a lot of other things like exhaustion and overworking himself) then he tried standing up in the morning to go to work his legs bend over and he fell to the ground. Somehow he made it back into the bed though eaither ground or this bed would probably feel the same, he fell asleap on the bed after. And now he's still there in the bed his hands trembling and his breathing fast, not so much, for he isn't a normal person. But still. He is still a child and a very traumatized at that. He thinks about what Mori will do to him for not showing up to work and even not going on a mission with Chuya. The mission was very easy but the boss wouldn't care eaither way. a shiver run down his spine and his heart started beating harder. He doesn't know's what's happening but he is having a panick atack. The brunette boy had a lot of them already in the past far and not and will most likely have more in the future. But There wasn't exacly anyone to tell him what this is for he always goes through it alone or noone around cares. So thenever he has an panic atack bandaged teen is even more scared of what is happening with his body, why his head is pulsating why does his ears are ringing why his breath is so unsteady and why his heart feels like it's about to come out of his chest. 

Dazai is slowly calming down but it sadly gets interupted by noises outside the container. His eyes winden and he covers himself with the blanket even thighter now his breathing isn't fast or unsteady he stoped completly breathing. There's a knock to the containers door, he stays silient, this will get him in even more trouble but he just can't say anything. Dazai just wishes the time would stop in this moment and he would reach under the bed, take the blade with dried blood he had used far too many times alredy and slice his wrist. The thought of his blood spiling out of him while and then dying calms him down a little but then again diying this way would be paintful and Dazai hates pain. Because of thinking and plaing his suicide he doesn't notice then dark haired man silently opens his door and walks to his bed. 
"Dazai-kun"
The man says, Daza's face paled he uncovers his head a bit just enogh to see the person standing beside his bed. Mori stands here with his usual gross smile across his even grosser face, bandaged boy breaths in and out to calm down succesing and coming from under the shets entirely, siting cross leged on the bed.
"What's up Mori-san~"
He asks also with a smile, older stares at him, and stares and stares every second his smile fades a little more. The way he's making this all least so much longer make's this whole situation even scearier. Finally he starts by saying why did the younger didn't go to work. He answers the truth for there's no use in lying to Mori about anything. He says that he couldn't stand up from bed because of blood loss. Mori doesn't asks what cused the blood loss, he alredy knows. And also Dazai's whole bandage on left hand is covered in dried blood so even stupid would deducte what happened. Mori turns around, brunette's face has pure confusion on it, Mori didn't do anything? No puch, no manipulation, no tuching, just nothing? No Dazai isn't this stupid, if he doesn't do anything right now he will for sure do the next time he has a chance and it will be twice as bad as usually. So he's just gonna enjoy the time right now then doesn't feel pain yet. With that Dazai stand up from the awfull bed, because of his still wobby legs he almost again falls to the ground but it luckly stayed as almost.

Bsd Angst One Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें