König nodded in affirmation and walked towards the shelf pieces to start assembling. Even when crouching he was a broad figure. While I was sorting my medical tools, the awkward silence was promptly broken by Soap walking into my tent with his usual hyped up energy.

- Aye, Angie! Everything's alright?

- Hi, Sargeant! - my smile showed up involuntarily once again. - What brings you to my humble tent?

- Just checking in to see if you need anything. Oh, König is helping you?

- Yes, he is. I'm grateful for his help; I had no idea that my tent would have extra steps!

- You're the medic; you'll need extra stuff. - he stretched his chest. - Well, apparently I'm not needed here. If anything comes up, call me in the comms, okay?

- I'll be fine, Sargeant. S'efcharistó agapité mou.

His upbeat demeanor instantly changed to shyness upon hearing what I've said in such soft tone. He turned halfway on his steps, looking at me with a pinkish tint on his cheeks. He got closer, mumbling in a timid tone:

- ...Why do I have the feeling that you've said something cute?

- Did I? - I jeered.

- Are you going to translate that or...?

- Once I get the chance, I'll tell you.

My shy grin changed Soap's gaze from curious to flustered. He didn't know what do with himself; all he could do was to clear his throat and walk away from my tent as fast as he could. I couldn't hold a giggle, while shaking my head.
König finally assembled both my bed and shelf, coming at me for further instructions. Having to tilt my head back to look at him was surreal; he was too big!

- Your main furniture is put together, ma'am.

- Thank you so much, König! - I handed him a water bottle. - Take a breather; we never know when you'll be needed again.

- Dänke... - he drank the water bottle from underneath the cloth. - C-can I make you a question, ma'am?

- You can call me Angelina, or Angie.

- O-oh, okay... Angie. - he was fidgeting the bottle, a bit nervous. - Are you and the Sargeant... Close?

- You mean by close in terms of friendship?

- J-ja... I guess...!

- Indeed, we are close that way. Why?

- Just curious, n-nothing else! - he was anxious.

- ...Okay, I believe you.

- Sorry for asking...!

- Don't be, König; it's okay. - I gave him a reassuring smile. - I understand that my interactions with Sargeant Soap may be frown upon by some people. And I'm fine with that.

- I see... I know him from previous deployments, and some memories aren't the kindest ones.

- Did you guys have differences?

- Indirectly, yes.

- I see. Well, I hope that can be settled once you have the time.

- Y-yeah, sure! I'll see myself out... Dänke for the water, ma'am!

König left my tent, and my mind started to wander. He was just curious or he was looking into instilling something within me about Soap? What he could've possibly know? I didn't want to overthink, but since I was the newbie on the Team, that kind of thing would eventually happen sooner or later. I just shrugged and kept setting things up.