Chapter One: Reunion with Blake/Beacon academy...

Start from the beginning

Vomit Alpha: *Comes over panting* H-Hey mind if I join You two?..*We looked an shrugged nodding*

*We talked and Ruby couldn't but mention Vomit Girl, to the blond alpha, whom name is Jana Arc*

Jana: *Chuckles embarrassed* Hey Vomit girl wasn't My fault, even being an alpha, I get motion sickness, sucks honestly...*She said, Ruby giggled as I hummed*

Ruby: *Jana looked at Me, noticing My pale eyes* Well, let's get on the right foot!, My name is Ruby Rose!!..*She said introducing Herself*

Jana: *Looks at Me with an blush then at Ruby* Jana Arc!, and it's good to meet, how about You omega?..*I looked at Her*

Lillian: *I hummed a bit* Lillian Bell, it's an pleasure to meet You Alpha Arc...*She blinks surprised, shook Her head*

Jana: *Waves Her hands defensively* No need to be formal Lillian, We are friends here!!...*I let out an huffed of air which could be an laugh, She looked at Me* Hey Lillian, why is Your eyes lightless?...*Ruby looked, and sighs with an frown* cause My sister said there was an rare case, going on for-..*Looks at Me with eye wides, realizing* Noo..how-never mind probably terrible to bring up...*She said, I nodded to Her as We continued*

*We made it to the Auditorium, as everyone is gathered around, I looked around for Blake, and I then was pulled back Ruby, and suddenly I blinked now I am with oh...Yang, She snickers wrapping Her arm around My shoulder*

Yang: *As we see Glynda Good-witch come on the stage, She is the known as The Witch Alpha* Oh her...wow We see her an couple of times, She is an scary alpha...*I blinked out, trying to find Blake, I just trance was broken as everyone cheered, We turned seeing the Alpha Headmistress of Beacon, Ozena Ozpin, I stared at the Headmistress, I sighed a bit*

Ozena: *Chuckles a bit, as She began to look around* Welcome, to Beacon Academy, I am Professor Ozena, headmistress of the academy, now as I stand here I see wasted potential, needing an sort of direction, here You will not only be put to the test of Your skills and talents, but many other challenging tasks ahead, You all will be a sorted from..*She looks and Her eyes landed on Me for an second, as I saw Professor Goodwitch do the same* Omega, Beta's and Alpha's, now Professor Good-Witch, will explain everything that is needed to know, now I must stress no and I mean no bullying or harassment of any type, it will not be tolerated here in Beacon...*Huh, who even try to bully here, I thought to Myself*

[Glynda Pov]

*When My eyes landed on the most beautiful Omega possible, She looked amazing, but I frowned, seeing the dull sparkless eyes of Hers, which meant She had the emotionless condition, which only was possible to gain, but extreme trauma, as We finished, I walked beside Ozena, She hummed*

Ozena: *I looked at Her* That Omega....*I looked at the Tablet, and right there, Lillian Bell, was reported to had past trauma, She looked so beautiful* Lillian Bell...I want to have am word with that Omega, could You bring Her to My office?...*I nodded to Her*

Glynda: Of course, Headmistress...*She nods taking Her leave as I went to track down Ms. Bell*

*As I entered an hall room, We had built three rooms, for those who just joined, as I entered I immediately spotted her in an rather nice Kimono, I had to close My eyes and recollect Myself, as My inner alpha stirred at the sight of Her*

Glynda: *She was snuggled up on an Alpha girl, which I suspected they are really good friends, though it pinged My heart and alpha side, seeing such thing, I shook the thoughts away and walked up to them* Hello, Ms. Bell and Ms. Belladonna, I am to bring Ms. Bell to the Headmistress office...*Blake Belladonna looked up, and was in thought, She groans as She nodded to Lillian*

Lillian: *Sighs a bit, getting up putting on some thigh high socks as She follows Me, as She looked up* Pardon Alpha Good-Witch, but is there an reason for this?..*Asked with an blank stare, I hummed to Her, Her voice was so soothing and soft, It would've made Me shudder*

Glynda: *I looked as We entered an elevator* Yes, see here We must evaluate every Omega, beta and Alpha here, those with rare conditions, are to have an audience with the headmistress herself...*She nodded understanding now*

*Soon We arrived to the office, stepping out, as I see the Headmistress prepare tea, as I gestured the Omega to sit, She nodded taking an seat*

[Ozena Pov]

*I turned as I see the Omega, My word isn't She quite a beautiful Faunus, an rare one at that, Yin Yang Wolf Faunus's are an rare case, seeing an beautiful Young one in front of Me is an sight, and that Kimono suits Her*

Ozena: *I sat down as I grabbed an tablet* Now You must already know, why I have asked You here correct?..*I asked. she nodded as I slid Her some tea, She takes the cup and takes light sip* "She didn't even question the tea, good, assuring Me, She feels safe and gaining Her trust would seem to be less difficult.." *As I clicked in* Now, I will ask You some questions that some seem personal and some are just an background check, are You already...*She nodded firmly, silent type?* First question: what is Your status?..*I asked Her*

Lillian: Omega...*She said, I smiled mentally, Her voice is soft*

Ozena: *I typed it in on the tablet* 2: when is Your heat due?..*I asked Her, She thinks a bit*

Lillian: *She nodded to Herself* I was due this week, but I managed to stop it with heat suppressants, I think the second week of next month however, I am due again...*She said, I hummed wow, She held strong to, of course, cause Emotionless conditions, it's easy to hold back, heats and ruts*

Ozena: *I nodded typing this in* 3: Have You had any trauma, or past history, that would lead You with an rare condition?, if yes, then if You want, You can explain what in detail, if not them it's completely understandable...*I asked Her, She took an decent minute for this one*

Lillian: *Reveals Her arms* Yes, My father trained Me harshly at the age of 9, seeing as My family was mainly alpha borns, I was the first Omega born into His side of the family, so He didn't know how to go at it, one day He was stressed during one of Our training sessions, and said something that broke Me mentally, that happened when I was 11 of age, and been completely emotionless for about 7 years now, He of course apologized deeply for it, but it didn't return My emotions..*Oh My, so Young at that age, Glynda looked shocked, who wouldn't an Child shouldn't had to go through all that*

Ozena: *After answering other questions, I was done with Her* Okay, thank You for Your time, Ms. Bell, You may return, I look forward seeing You in the initiation ceremony..*She bowed Her head, standing up as She took Her leave* Make sure nothing happens to Her, during these passing years...*Glynda nodding firmly*"I don't wish for My future Omega, to be hurt or killed..." *I thought to Myself*

~TimeSkip,New Chapter~