Part 10

Amira ran out of the club, hurriedly looking for her man. She ran and ran around like a madwoman until she found him in front of her door. She rushed to him, wrapped her arms around him. She just wanted to be near him, to have him against her, so closely that their hearts would touch and their bodies completed each other like a puzzle. 

She broke the hug, with her arms still around him she kissed him. Putting her lips on his, she felt her heart beating, not remembering the last time she felt this way. Feeling fuzzy, glad, comfortable. 

She broke the kiss and stared deeply into his eyes, his deep eyes that she wanted to drown in. 

He admired her, never thinking that he would find himself in her. He looked at her face, the face he wanted to see when he was going to follow the light at the end of the tunnel. 

The both of them eventually went inside after standing in front of the door for too long. They laid on the couch, covered in a blanket, holding each other. Oliver kissed her temple "I love you". 

Amira smiled, feeling time slow down, she could stay like this for hours, as long as he was with her, next to her, as long as she had him. She wasn't sure why she decided to move to Starling city, but it must've been destiny, or God's gift to her, she received the greatest gift of all, love. She couldn't be any more grateful. 

He continued leaving a trail of kisses down her neck and temples, sometimes on her cheeks and jawline. "Hayati (my life)". Amira turned to face him, gasping in disbelief. She had a surprised smile on her face.

Chuckling, she had trouble finding her words "What did you say Oliver?". He smiled too, looking away, slightly embarrassed. "Care to repeat that?".

"Hayati.  Did you know there are at least eleven words and expressions for love in Arabic?". His smile was more valuable and precious that gold and silver. 

"And you learned them?", her heart burned in love at the thought that he would learn a whole language just for her.

"Well I still have a painful accent but I have certain basics. Ana bahebik (I love you)". Amira's smile grew larger, breaking into a laughing fit, she fell off the couch.

"Habib alby (my love) that's so sweet". She caressed his face, his beautiful face that has been crowned by love and bejeweled by the stars. 

The both of them spent the night together, eating, laughing, kissing, doing whatever until eventually falling asleep. They were really happy, even happier now that they were together. Both feeling indescribable feelings and sensations, they only thing they could make of it was the feeling of completion. 

Being together felt right, easy, like nothing else mattered, not the circumstances, not the past, not even the future. 

In the mornings Amira, as usual, was the first to wake up, starting her day with a shower and her morning routine before being interrupted by a knock on the door. She opened the door, greeting a half-asleep Oliver rubbing his eyes. "Good morning", he said in a raspy tone.

"Hello, wash up, there's an extra toothbrush in the drawer, I'll get started on breakfast", she placed a small kiss on his cheek, walking past him to make breakfast. Amira took ingredients out of the fridge, cooking until the bell rang. She rolled her eyes with a smile, at this point she was ready to give everyone a key to the house.

She opened the door to greet her Roy, her -not really- little brother, and his girlfriend. Welcoming the both of them in with some water while she continued cooking breakfast.

"So how are things with Oliver?" Thea's question was instantly answered by the man entering the kitchen, walking over to Amira to kiss her cheek. Thea and Roy smiled to each other, turning to look at the new couple. 

Everyone started eating before staying on the couch to just talk about whatever, both Thea and Roy seeing how their older sibling were so happy with each other. The joy they brought each other can't be ignored nor denied. Their eyes sparkled like diamonds and their smiles were plastered on their faces. 

Roy and Thea eventually left the two alone and Amira could get started on her hair routine. While Oliver watched, intrigued, she explained the meaning of hair in their culture and what she did to take care of it. She heated up a bowl with a mix of oils and sat down in a chair, wearing an old shirt.

He helped her and she parted her hair to apply oil to her roots. At some point, Amira let her arms down while he did it of her. Gently applying and massaging oils to her scalp, later putting it in a large braid. His love for her could be seen and felt through every single action towards her, the way he parted her hair, how he massaged her scalp, the way he specifically detangled from ends to roots, gently as to not pull on her hair. 

Her heart warmed up at his loving actions. He later washed his hands and the two of them relaxed for a big part of the day, doing close to nothing until they were called by John for a mission. The both of them got ready and went down to the arrow cave, greeting everyone.

Amira hugged Felicity for a little longer, a little tighter, just so her dear friend could feel the gratefulness and love she had for her. Felicity returned the hug even tighter.

They eventually broke the hug, getting started on today's mission which was not the usual get dressed and beat on criminals, today was about going undercover, not as vigilantes but as themselves. This was going to be interesting.