What happened today was too sudden, like an unexpected dream.

God knows that he is patient and suffering every second in front of Yun Xingze.

Highly matched pheromones entered his body and disrupted every nerve and cell of his. This heart, which had never agitated for more than two decades, kept beating like a pacemaker.

Luo Wenchuan didn't even dare to think about how he resisted the urge to mark the other party.

Fortunately, he held it back.

Luo Wenchuan returned to his senses and found that his fingers were squeezed into a fist. He closed his eyes and drove the boy under the cherry blossom tree out of his mind.

He walked to the bed, opened the backpack, wanted to take out the bottled water, but accidentally took out the black umbrella.

A little rose scent remained on the umbrella, which made Luo Wenchuan froze on the spot.

He obviously sprayed the odor blocker, but he still accidentally left the pheromone odor.

The clear smell of the rose becomes soft and ambiguous in a warm room. It is different from the smell in a cold rainy day, but it has the same effect.

Luo Wenchuan had never thought that there were Omega pheromones in this world that could provoke his instinctive reaction-a strong instinctual reaction.

But this omega... already has a fiance.

Luo Wenchuan embarrassedly pushed the umbrella back into his school bag, his throat was so dry, he hid the school bag in the deepest part of the closet, and didn't dare to think any more.

After half an hour.

Luo Wenchuan walked out of the bathroom and returned to the room. While wiping his hair, he picked up the encrypted communication on Guangbra.

Zhuo Feiyue's image appeared on the other side. He should be in a closed room, looking at Luo Wenchuan seriously and said: "Second Your Royal Highness, you just took a cold shower?"

Luo Wenchuan wore a bath towel around his waist, water drops on his chest and abdominal muscles, his half-dry hair looked messy, his expression was a little absent, and his voice was cold: "Yeah."

"I take the liberty to excuse me, I have a question to ask you." Zhuo Feiyue frowned and looked at Luo Wenchuan, "Did you save Omega in a fever period today?"

Luo Wenchuan raised his eyes to look at Zhuo Feiyue: "You know?"

"He is my student, I heard from Chi Yu today." Zhuo Feiyue said to Luo Wenchuan, "Second Your Highness, it is too risky for you to do this...Are you not allergic?"

Luo Wenchuan shook his head.

Zhuo Feiyue's eyes widened in shock: "No? Is it because he didn't leak Omega pheromones?"

"It's leaked." Luo Wenchuan's gaze happened to hit the closet, and he quickly moved aside.

"Ah? Then..." Zhuo Feiyue was stunned, and seemed to realize something. His mouth was open so that he could lay eggs. "That means that Yun Xingze's pheromone matches you... as high as 95%? "

Luo Wenchuan pursed his lips: "I don't know. The doctor said that I will not be allergic if I have to achieve this matching degree, but I have not verified this statement."

"That's not right," Zhuo Feiyue frowned. "If Yun Xingze has such a high degree of matching with you, the imperial family would not know it. After all, since you returned to the imperial capital, the imperial family has almost searched the gene bank. Up to 90% are rare."