🔪

Gion felt his heart sink as soon as the call ended. He had never had to deal with Anubis in any way that would harm anybody. Anubis would never. He knows it. Gion swore that he knows Anubis better than anyone else. Despite the many bad news he's heard about the kid from everyone around him. Everyone including Livio.

It comes as no surprise that Gion had always had that special bond with Livio. They had an understanding that no one else could ever have with the Italian prince. Livio knows him better than anyone else, perhaps better than Gion knows himself. Lately, the two had been a little more open with each other, with Gion being more soft after knowing the silly groups of princes in the student council. Not that Gion would admit but it was nice.

Being able to, be open.

To Livio.

That's right. They had disclosed each others' feelings for one another. There had been nothing else more than that they both now know what the other feels. With Gion not being able to be the one who initiates the relationship and Livio not wanting to risk his job as Gion's bodyguard just to ask, the two was still stuck being who they were.

A prince and his bodyguard.

"Your Highness?"

Gion snaps back to reality after what seemed like a long time staring off into space. He turns around to face Livio, who seemed concerned about Gion. He mustered up a small smile before he walks away. Livio grabs his hand, making Gion turn to look at him. Livio had this expression on his face, that looked like he was pleading for Gion to tell him, what's wrong?

What happened?

Gion never told Livio about Anubis. He never could, and he hoped to God he never should. Anubis had brought no harm to anyone, until now. But Gion had a plan. He can solve this matter himself. He'll beg, if he had to. Therefore, once again, he pushed Livio away.

【️☆️】️

"Did you know? Gion actually hates sugary foods, but he likes drinking juices. Especially..." He trails off, leaving the sentence unfinished for it to be answered. Gina was shaking, tears dried but she was still crying some more. She had her hands tied behind her back while she was tied to the chair that looked like a makeshift throne. As if that wasn't enough, her legs were tied to the legs of the chair, making Gina's legs feel very, very uncomfortable and sore.

"Come on. You know what his favourite juice is." He smirks.

"Watermelon." She answered, voice cracking as she feared for her life.

"So close!" He yelled in front of her face, scaring Gina as she cried louder again. He smiles before taking a seat in his own makeshift throne, right in front of Gina. "It's melon. Gina."

"Please let me go. Please. Please."

"Let you go?! Oh but Gina! We're having so much fun bonding!"

"I don't even know who you are!" She trembled.

"Me?"

He stands up from his makeshift throne, cups Gina's cheeks and gives her an eerie smile. One of which Gina can't ever forget if she ever gets through this. As if the eerie smile wasn't scary enough, he cups her cheeks harder, making them red and painful for Gina. The brunette screams in pain, multiple times just begging for him to stop but he never lets go.

"I'm your other brother."

Gina screams as he lets go of her cheeks in a harsh way — dragging his hands down without ever opening his grasp.

Anubis regains his usual soft smile, and sits down on his makeshift throne.

"Well. Ready for round 2?"