27 : i can't stop loving you

Start from the beginning

taehyung gazed downward at his tightly closed fists, sensing a wave of tears welling up in his eyes once again.

"even now i am selfish. it hurts you, even being in the same space with me disgusts you and yet. . . yet. . ." bogum came to a stop, pausing to take a deep breath as he directed his gaze towards taehyung, who had lifted his head in anticipation of what he was about to say.

as their gazes locked, a poignant bond lingered in the exchange of glances, tears shimmering in both of their eyes.

"yet i just keep thinking about how i wanna hold you, get down on my knees and say sorry, and beg for your forgiveness. - i can't stop loving you, tae. even though my love is so dirty to you now"

taehyung's heart sank just hearing those words. an inexplicable weight settled in his heart, intensifying with each passing second until tears betrayed him, cascading down his cheeks. he felt a deep sense of shame, unable to bear witness to his own vulnerability in the presence of the man he had wronged. he averted his gaze, struggling to contain his emotions.

shit, he feels so fucking guilty.

"i'm sorry. i didn't want to tell you all that. i'm sorry, i'm so sorry"

bogum didn't even know what he was apologizing for. his remorse for his past actions weighed heavily on him, yet he feared that apologizing for each transgression would only prolong the agony.

moreover, wasn't it too late to make amends? he couldn't expect taehyung's emotions to simply align with his own, but he still harbored hope for a fresh start with his beloved husband.

taehyung remained silent, turning away from him. he covered his mouth with the back of his hand in an attempt to stifle any potential sobs. his eyes shut tightly as tears streamed down his face.

taehyung felt guilty.

so so so guilty.

"tae. . ." bogum halted, thinking his mere presence will hurt taehyung.

with his fists tightly clenched and a heart overflowing with unspoken emotions, bogum rose to his feet and pivoted to leave.

"i'm sorry tae. i'm sorry you had to marry someone like me. . ." he took a deep breath and tried for one more time. "i know it's wrong of me to even ask for your forgiveness but don't leave me, alright? please don't abandon me. . . keep me in your heart, please tae"

and with that, he departed, leaving behind a weeping taehyung who became even more inconsolable once he was left on his own. clutching at his heart, taehyung collapsed onto the ground and allowed his tears to flow freely and without restraint.

"what have i done. . . what have i done!"

kim taehyung feels guilty. so guilty.

┄┄┄┄┄

"can i get your number?" asked the customer jungkook just gave a shoulder tattoo to.

flashing a small and disinterested smile he spoke, "sorry, i don't give out my number. the shop number is on the wall over there"

the girl pouted and leaned over the counter, showing off her cleavage that deepened but the raven head didn't spare her even a glance and worked on the computer.

"come on~ do you have a girlfriend?"

"no"

"then-"

Sinners Like Us || taekook ✓On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara