★8★

And that's how the garden of Jeon mansion got filled with their close family and friends. The huge garden was decorated with cherry blossom theme. It looked like a forest of flowers rather than their garden.

Jungkook and Taehyung stood at the altar wearing their tailored crisp suits. The thread and materials imported specially from Spain. Tailored by the best in Seoul.

Two equally expensive gowns were send to the Kim's house last Friday. With a heavy amount of clothes and gifts for their family.

Yoongi and Eunwoo specifically gave them an apartment close to the Jeons mansion for the preparations of the wedding. Jong suk wasn't the least bit consenting in the beginning when Yoongi approached with this idea. How can they simply loot on his sons family in the name of a marriage?

But Yoongi was persistent to have them accept his gift as a token of their new beginning as a family. Jong suk had cried for not having the fortune to give anything back in return of accepting his sons to the Jeon's family.

That's how Jimin and Jin sat in the green room given to them in the Jeon's mansion to get ready for the wedding. This was that typical arranged marriage for both Jin and Jimin.

Jin had only exchanged one meaningful conversation with his soon to be spouse. He liked how Taehyung behaved with him. With just one look the man looked straight out of a Greek mythology. But that's not just the thing that would define Taehyung completely. He needs to know his spouse more. His likes, his dislikes. What makes him angry, or what makes him happy. He don't know anything of that. But speaking with him for about an hour Jin found out the later was a gentle man. He doesn't mind being married to Taehyung.

And Jin also thinks he doesn't deserve someone like Taehyung. The man was everything, when he was just a waiter in a small cafe, from a dirty colony.

On the other side, Jimin was emotionless. No matter how many times Jin told him that we can annul this marriage, Jimin was not ready. If his sacrifice can have his family a good life, he was ready for it.

He remembered the conversation he had with his now ex boyfriend.

"So you are throwing me away when you got a rich proposal from the Jeons?” Jimin shook his head at the male who was now standing there with glossy eyes.

"No Taemin. Understand my situation. You know how we are struggling. Eomma and appa are happy. The most happiest I had ever seen them in a while. How can I break their bubble just for my happiness?"

" Have you ever loved me Jimin? Everytime I try to touch you or initiate anything intimate, you refuse like you don't want me near you." It was the truth. Jimin would always feel some kind of weirdness whenever taemin initiated anything more than a kiss. He blamed he wasn't ready for that step. But he doesn't know why his heart and body always refuse the older's touch."It's not like that Taemin. I like you. You know that. It was good the while it lasted. Please don't hate me for being like this. For making you feel that I don't want you. The truth is I m still discovering our relationship. It's only nine months Taemin-"

" -and you are breaking up without considering to discover more." Jimin only nodded his head as he looked at his feet. The sun was about to set in the horizon just as his life that was about to turn into something different. He don't know what's behind that horizon.