WEDDING NIGHT #1

Beginne am Anfang

"Then?"

"Thank you for marrying me. Thank you for coming into my life. Thank you for accepting me. Thank you for giving me a chance. Thank you for EVERYTHING." He said holding her hand looking into her eyes as if he could see her soul.

She kept looking at him speechless because of what he said. She came out of her zone when he caressed her hand and said, "You must be uncomfortable in this. Change here. I'll change in the washroom. Ummm...there is no changing room so..."

"It's ok. Aap washroom mein change kar lijiye. Main tab tak yeh jewellery and makeup nikal leti hu."

("It's ok. You change in the washroom.  Till then I take out this jewelry and makeup.")

Nodding he went to change and she stood up carefully neither wanted to spoil the decoration (the heart made of rose petals on the bed) nor her dress.

She removed her dupatta which was covering her head and then nose pin which was irritating her since long. She removed all the jewellery one by one and started to unpin her hair. After a few minutes, her hand started hurting but still there were quite many pins in the hair. Holding one shoulder, she sat on the stool in front of the mirror.

 Holding one shoulder, she sat on the stool in front of the mirror

Abhay's nightwear

Just then Abhay came out of the washroom in sweatpants and tee looking fresh rubbing wet hair with a towel. Looking at her he dropped the wet towel on the bed and stepped towards her and started removing pins from her hair.

She was about to stop him but he said, "Let me help you. Please. Today I promised that I will help you in everything and will support you in every problem. Then how can I step back only after a few hours of life long promises."

He kept saying how we would always try to be the best husband for her. Always respect her and never do anything which could hurt her in any way. And she kept looking at him thinking if he is even real or not.

She had never seen any man talking so gently and politely. The men in her family especially her father and brother were quite strict and more than that they were rude and disrespectful towards women. And here her few hours old husband is talking about how he would try to be good in fact the best husband for her. Instead of ordering her to be a good wife and respect him and his family. Those are the things she has taught since childhood - to obey, to listen, to bow down and he...

"Ho gaya." Her trance of thoughts broke with his words.

"Huh."

"Your hair. It's done." He said and gestured towards her hair which was completely open falling on her shoulder.

"Ummm... thank you." She thanked him and stood up from the stool and looked around for her suitcase.

"Your luggage came beforehand so Mami herself arranged it in the cupboard." He told.

She nodded and moved towards the cupboard feeling awkward. Firstly she was in someone else's room though that someone is her husband now.  And from now onwards it's her room too. But still it was awkward for her to be completely free in that room and opening his cupboard was again more awkward.

Still she had to open that cupboard to take her clothes out as she couldn't sleep in that heavy outfit. In fact the heaviest outfit she had ever worn.

She opened the cupboard and saw that her clothes were nearly arranged at one side. At the other side were his. She took her PJ's and went to the washroom.

As soon as she closed the door, she stood with her back against the wall with her hand on her heart.

"Simran, relax don't trust anyone easily but don't make your opinion about anyone either."

She said to herself and took a shower and changed into her night wear.

At the other side in the room, Abhay sighed deeply as soon as she went to the washroom.

"Abhay kitni bakwas karta hai tu. Pata nahi kya kya bak Diya. Just make her comfortable and yourself too."

("Abhay, you talk so much nonsense. Don't know what you have said.")

He said and removed the heart made of rose petals on the bed. At the time Simran came out of the washroom. Listening to the door opening sound, he turned towards that side and looked at her who was looking cute in the PJ's.

 Listening to the door opening sound, he turned towards that side and looked at her who was looking cute in the PJ's

Simran's Nightwear

She looked at the bed which is clear now and the rose petals were laying on the floor. She somewhat didn't like that but let it go as they couldn't sleep on the bed with rose petals and if they would have then too the heart (heart made of rose petals) would have messed up.

She moved towards bed but stopped thinking how they would sleep on one bed. Abhay understood what she might be thinking.

"Aap bed par so jaiye. Main sofa par so jaunga." He said.

("You sleep on the bed. I'll take the sofa.")

"But sofas toh one sitter hai. Aap soyenge kaise."

("But sofas are one sitter. How will you sleep there.")

"Don't worry I'll manage." He assured.

"Ummm... If you are fine then we can share the bed. I mean if you are not uncomfortable only then." She said.

"Will You be comfortable." He asked referring to 'You' particularly.

"Don't worry. I'm always comfortable around you." words left her mouth before her realisation and resulted in a big ear to ear grin on Abhay's face.

Nodding with the same grin he moved towards the right side. Then immediately turned and asked, "Which side do you prefer"

"Left." She replied with a smile in response to his contagious smile.

He excitedly sat on his side and she lay down on left side. He switched off the lights and laid down.

That's it for today!!!

Tell me how it was!!!

The night is still young let's see what happens in their first night.

Please read, vote and comment your precious views on the story 🙏🙏

Toodles!!!