Blessed

Bucky carried Zoe back to her room in silence she could tell he wasn't happy. Athena was not far behind them grumbling under her breath Zoe looked behind as her mom had a fierce look up on her face. Thor was right by her side had the same look on his face as well ... nobody was happy. Zoe just laid her head on Bucky's shoulder and sighed closed her eyes and took a deep breath in. The smell of sandalwood and vanilla and just bit a cinnamon hit her nose she found herself taking a deeper breathe in. It was so comforting and calming, he smelled so different from Steve who had a crisp bergamot and citrus and bits of herbal notes to it all so calming but Bucky's scent just drew her in more.

Bucky at the same time felt her breath on his skin and he had to take steady deep breaths to keep focused on walking ahead and not just find some hidden cove somewhere and just...he stumbled a bit and shook his head. Athena pulled him back in to focused by clearing her throat. Bucky readjusted Zoe his arms and blushed deeply knowing that Athena had read his thoughts. He quicken his pace to Zoe's bedchamber.

They walked into the bedchamber and Bucky set her down near a chair near the balcony then walked out on to the balcony and just stared at the city saying nothing. Thor and Athena came in both frowning "Athena she cannot do this do there must be a way to get her out this" snapped Thor his tone booming through out the room. Athena just shook her head "Thor there is nothing I can do she is bound to the trial and nothing can break it but death or she completes the trial" replied Athena sighed as she sat down on a sofa. Thor just grunted in frustration and looked at Zoe and just shook his head "Oh Little Bolt what have you done?" he asked softly. Zoe who had been listening but watching Bucky as he just stood on the balcony watching the city in solemn silence, Zoe turned her head to Thor to see him and Athena looking at with concerned faces.

Zoe look them knowing that they were scared for what she had to face heck so was she but some where deep inside of her knew that she could do whatever the trials has instore for her as long she had her friends and family by her side. Zoe looked straight at Thor "I was protecting Bucky if I hadn't stepped in Bucky would been a goner and I knew I could stop that from happening so I step in place of him and I can face these trials you have faith in me" replied Zoe. Athena walked over Zoe sitting in the chair next to Zoe's reaching for Zoe's hand "Oh my sweet owlet I do have faith in you but you have to understand these trials are going harder the you can ever imagine. It will take your worst fears and weakness and make you face them head on Zoe many have faced the trials only few had defeated them like Perseus, Jason, Heracles. You only ever heard about them because they defeated their trials Zoe there are many of Heroes and Demigods who failed and lost their lives to the trials that aren't ever mentioned " said Athena sadly.  Zoe was about to respond when there was a knock on the door everyone look at each other and before anyone could stand a maid was leading and announcing   two figures "Lady Artemis and Lady Aphrodite to see Lady Athena and Lady Zoe" announced the maid was bowing to the two ladies entering the room. Zoe stood up and gave a curtsy which the two goddess smiled at and returned.

Athena forcing a smile on her face "Artemis and Aphrodite it's a pleasure what brings you here this evening?" asked Athena was a sweet tone. Zoe looked at the two goddess and was a little surprised at the two stunning women before her. Artemis was tall and lean very Athletic build in a shorten silver tunic which was clearly built for comfort and easy movement for hunts. Her light blonde hair was pulled back from her youthful face and her silver eyes sparkled as she looked at Zoe. Aphrodite was the biggest surprise of all she was dressed in baby pink gown with her golden blonde hair hanging down with cascading curls, around her face. Her electric blue eyes focused on something behind Zoe, Aphrodite looked just like Taylor Swift in many ways.

Artemis moved towards Athena "Dear sister we have come to see you and of course to meet your Daughter" replied Artemis giving Athena a quick hug before turning to Zoe "Dear Zoe come here and let me take a look at you well you have certainly grown up the last time I saw you were just a beautiful baby with big brown eyes that were so alert and  you very inquisitive as a baby now you have grown to a stunning women" said Artemis. Zoe smile at Artemis "Thanks my lady Artemis you flatter me" responded Zoe she started to curtsy when Artemis stopped her "Zoe please just call me Aunt or Artemis, no need for such formalities we are family after all" responses Artemis.