Old but wise

Justins POV;

Hi I'm Justin, Bieber is my last name. But you knew that already. I'm very famous and have a lot of friends. We drink at times at a local bar. I'm eighteen but my buddy gets me in everytime, I'm very gratefull for that. Why can't I drink legally? That's bullshit man, I'm old enough. I can make my own decisions, I'm a responsible adult. I'm.... *peep peep* F*CK THE ALARM CLOCK! It's already 7.15? I just wanted to go to sleep. Well nevermind, then another day without sleep. I can handle that.
I step out of bed, pick up my premade joint and take a deep breath. Wonderful. I look out of the window in my hotelroom. 'Justin we're leaving in 5! You're ready?' Scooter yelled from the other side of the door. 'Almost, wait a little longer or go without me. It will be much more boring that way' i scream back and giggle. The man must relax, he is always so strict and on time. Sometimes you're just a little late no biggy. Sadly my joint is done, so i pick up my Xanax pills and pop three of them in my mouth, breakfast done. For my clothes i go with a white tee and a grayish pants. Some sneakers on and go out the door.

Scooters POV;
'JUSTIN! COME ON OR I WILL GO IN' i say angrily. You see i'm worried and stressed about the situation we're in right now. The team and I have seen Justin getting weaker by day. He's pale and it's so frustrated that i can't get him to stop doing drugs. He demolishing his body and he doesn't even care! I want to help him so bad, but i don't know how to connect with him anymore. Since Patty has left, justin is out of control. And it's getting worse by day. Since a couple weeks Mama Jan and I check his polse at night. To see if he's still with us, i'm always stressed out when we are silently in his room at night. He doesn't know this, we do it very silently. We're secretly planning to get Justin in a rehab nearby. His place is already reserved. Now waiting for the right time to bring him to it, until then i try my best to get him freely in the right mindset.

Back to reality. 'HERE I AM.' Justin yelled when opening his hotelroomdoor. Still very pale and his tired eyes meet mine. 'Did you eat breakfast already jus?' I softly say. 'Jeez dad, are we controlling that also nowadays?!' Justin says pissed. He angrily lock eyes with me and then stomped away to the end of the hotel hall. Leaving me speechless standing infront of his room. 'Justin come back please, i'm just looking out for you. Don't be angry alright?' I scream running after him. I run around the corner of the hall and see Justin standing there leaning with his back against the wall. Heaving. 'Jus? Jus, you're alright?' I again ask softly. It looks like Justin is in debate with himself about what to say back. 'Uh uh' He hums back and stand on his own now and walks the rest of the way down the hall to the stairs. I walk behind him and could'nt help myself but to think that he will fall down the stairs. He walks so wobbly at a sudden. Is this my fault? Oh no, i made him run away. It is. F*ck i must try to be more careful with my actions. We walk downstairs to the exit of the hotel and in the waiting car. Justin has an interview and rehearsals today and after in the evening a concert here. Tomorrow is the same.

In the car.

We're in the car and i see Justin swallow something. 'Justin, what are you swallowing?' I ask suspisious. 'non' 'non?' 'Non of your bussiness!' Grr i hate it when he is in this mood.  Anyway we're almost at our destination, so i start to explain what we will do to Justin. ' yeah yeah i knew that already'. Justin yells to me frustrated midway mine speech. Lord please help me.!?

After interview.
'Scooter i go out with a couple of friends right now. They are already waiting downstairs. Don't wait with dinner, i'll eat out tonight. bye.' Justin yells at the end of the hall. Wait out? Now? No way he has a concert tonight for fuck sake! 'Justin No don't do this! You have a concert, you must rest right now instead of clubbing or whatever. Besides it's only 3 pm?!' 'Cool guys go now. You don't understand scooter and i think you never will. So Bye!' 'No no no no.!' 'Yes yes yes' 'Eat dinner with us Justin, please!!' 'Pfft you make life so difficult! Mabye then. Bye!' And Justin ran off. Right i hope he will be here before dinner, but we already known what will happen right?

Justins POV;

Yes we're out. I feel a little tired so Paul (i don't know who he is) gave me a joint with someting, right at time. Great guy, my buddy for tonight. We're walking to the first club to drink our first beer. I see a couple fans on the sidewalk and wave at them. They scream something back what i don't understand, so i just smile as reply. 'Here it is guys. We will go grazy tonight!' Paul said. Yes i'm ready. 'First and second round on me!' I say out of nowhere, but who cares right? I can do what i want.

A couple clubs and beers later...

'Yooo dude hah hahah hhah you have to noses and a ugly sid maaaan' Paul slurs. Hahahha i laugh back. 'Nooo you hav...' i wanted to continu my sentence but out of the blue start an hiccup fit. 'U okay maaan' Paul came to me. 'Yeah maan, just my body saying it wants more.' I laugh and Paul laugh harder until he falls on the ground. I don't know why but it was the funniest thing i saw in my whole life.  'Yo your Justin right?' A random guy came up to me. 'Yupp i am' i blurred out. 'Cool cool cool, want to hang out in the corner there with a couple off my mates? We have some nice ass shit to blow man!' 'Nice, can my mate go to?' I pointed to Paul, well i tried it was waaaay more off than i will admit.
'Sure dude. Just go now' 'okay'. I go with them to the corner of the room. And just like the guy said, there were plenty of buff guys here waiting for us. With a lot of weed/xtc and more. Nice, more and other stuff to try. Hours came by untill i hear sirens, fuck!

Police came inside the bar. All the guest inside stopped dancing and were silently looking at their next move. The police walks strait to were i and the other guys were standing. 'We're doing drugs here gentelman?' 'Yes sir.' Paul say happy. Shit wrong move Paul. I give him a push in the side. He looks angrily at me and i wink to the police. He understands now and makes an 'oh' sound with his mouth. 'That's forbidden in this club. I'm sorry but we have to force you out of here. Please will you be so gently and come with us?' The officer said. I was not ready to leave, so i decide to keep standing in place. Some man leave directly others stay put just like me. 'I'm sorry but didn't you guys heard me the first time?' The officer said. We heard you, but just don't listen to you. I thought. 'That's a shame. Put them in the car. You state under arrest. You have the right to be silent. We take you to the nearby police station, where we will discuss for further actions'. Fuck my life!

Scooters POV;
'Dinner is ready!' Mama jan says. Where is he?! Where is Justin! Is the only thought in my mind. Little fucker just skipped another crew dinner and worst of all, he doesn't even pick up his phone. I have called him for about ten times already. I'm worried sick. 'Scooter, do you come to eat?' Mama jan stand before me now. 'Yeah' i sigh. 'Something wrong, Scot?' Mama jan asks worried. 'Yeah it's Justin. I wanted him to come eat with us and he isn't here right now. I don't know what to do anymore. He is just a hand full right now. And i want it over with this behavoir of him and him using drugs. It's a lot right now with what i'm dealing with.' I blurred. 'Scooter i understand. It's not a very pleasant situation. But other than being nice, supportive and talking to Justin we can't do much.' 'Yeah you are right' i walk behind her back to the dinnertabel. Spaghetti, lovely.