𝟮𝟴. ❝ 𝐦𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐨𝐚𝐬𝐭 ❞

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 -

❝ ɢᴇᴇᴢ - ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴘᴏᴛᴛᴇʀ... ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ. ❞

( i somehow made severus hot

( i somehow made severus hot... louis garrel everyone... )

"STEP THE FUCK AWAY FROM HER-"

Magnolia looked at Regulus in surprise, who had suddenly stepped between her and Percival. Sirius's eyebrows shot up and a smile formed across his lips at the sudden appearance of his brother protecting Maggie.

"Oh yeah, Reggie going rogue on you pricks!" Regulus rolls his eyes at his older brother before directing his attention back to Percival Parkinson.

"Seriously, Black? You're protecting her?"

"Geez - another Potter... Great." Severus mutters under his breath, as he suddenly sees both James and Harry come forward, with Harry coming up and pointing his wand at the back of Percival's neck.

"Nice to see you too, Snape" Harry mutters, a small smirk plastered on his face, meeting the younger version of his Potions professor. But then in a way, it saddens Harry to see him again after being there when he dies in the future.

Severus eyed Harry oddly, finding him to be a replica of James - which was why his first extinct was to call him another Potter. For Harry already knowing who he was when Severus had never met him in his entire life, made him look at the "Potter twin" suspiciously.

"Now can we end this before a professor comes and we all get a detention? Wouldn't want that right?" James asks smugly from beside Peter and Harry. Lucius hastily gets up and glares hard at them with Narcissa at his side.

"Yes, I agree - I was hoping to get breakfast but you guys kind of got in the way" Maggie states, frowning as Regulus bites back a laugh.

"You bloody twats-"

"Or possibly when a prefect comes?" Everyone's head turns to see Remus, leaving the men's restroom. He fixes his sweater and clasps his hands together before a sarcastic smile prompts his face.