gone right or wrong? (part 3)

Yea so long story short, the three almost did actually set almost half the neighborhood on fire, but thankfully Phil was just in time to stop them, the others didn't give a shit to help out much but forcefully had to help out.

After phil had taken everything dangerous from them, deo picked tommy up from behind, the others took care of the twins. Later apologizing to the neighbours who almost died.

(Key word "almost")

They all went back inside, this time luke, tubbo and philza made something to eat while the rest were chilling playing among us together from their phones.

Sooner or later after eating and everything, the time taken combined, it was nighttime and they all were fast asleep from the exhaustion that overtook them.

├┬┴┬┴ мι∂ηιgнт ┬┴┬┴┤

Tommy woke up at the sound of rain and lightning outside the window, he is a light sleeper so even the smallest noise makes him wake up, in this case the sound wasn't as loud as you think.

Tommy woke up, wrapped up in the arms of his older brother Wilbur on the bed, the double door of the bedroom wide open and he could see the living room where everyone else slept peacefully in various places that involved of couches, mattress, tiled floor and carpet.

Tommy quietly got himself out and free from under the blanket and wilbur's arms after thinking what to do as he couldn't sleep for about 14 minutes. He quietly got up and went towards the only place that came into his mind first..

The bathroom, he got in and locked the door, sitting on ground and looking up at the ceiling where a big round light shone white. The rain and lightning were not something he had trauma from, it wasn't like that, it just made him a bit sometimes. It's quite relatable among many really, you wake up in the middle of the night to see the house quiet and dimly lit, lightning and heavy rain right outside the window and you're alone.

Tommy sat there for a bit before standing up and looking at the mirror, splashing a bit of water on his face and washing his face, he went outside and still not sleepy enough to actually sleep, he went to the kitchen to get some choco milk that wilbur specially had in his refrigerator for tommy all the time.

Sitting on the counter he quietly drank the milk whilst talking to Dream on the dsmp discord server. Dream would sleep but it wasn't that late but for Tommy it was already 3:30am.

Dream and some others tried to get Tommy to sleep but Tommy just didn't feel like going to bed, that's where someone else steps in irl.

Soft footsteps behind the blond on the counter, Tommy looked back to see a sleepy Techno behind him.

"Go to bed child"

"How'd you know I was awake?"

"I'm literally talking to you on the server telling you to sleep along with dream and bad.."

Tommy looked back down to the chat to finally realise.. techno wasn't in America.. he was in the same house as Tommy..

"Oh.. yea.."

"Dumbass"

"Hey that's my thing!"

"Shush child, people are still sleeping."