~ Chapter 5

This story migght contain NSFW (It is lmao)

Thank you for reading and supporting for a month(s) like seriously over 1k+ reads?!
I can't get be happy like a lot thank you for supporting, also this story may contain bad english so yeah anyways Ima let you continue reading, my bad..

Previously..

KAVEH'S POV:
"Oh right, a wrestling match? *laughs awkwardly* ... right?"

"Ahah, No."

Wait what the hell is going to happened? is he going to.. No way, NO IT CANT BE HAPPENDING!!

*blushed intensly*

He can't do it right? I mean we're the same gender theres no way, He's not gay right... I'm not ready for this, What do I say now?
why was he laughing? Is he going to fuck me. No not a chance! he's straight and he always teases me and It's probabaly also a joke. I'm just dirty minded that's all, I maybe drank too many.
I'm sure I didn't hear him correcly..

"What do you mean, Alhaitham?"
"Are you pretending to be dumb, Kaveh? You don't get what I'm saying?"

AHHAHA HES GOING TO END ME, or fuck me.. NO, get a hold of yourself Kaveh!

"What do you mean-"

Alhaitham pinned Kaveh to the wall

What's his next move now? Is he going to end me or do something worst.

"You see, Kaveh."

Kaveh was blushing like a lot..

"Aha.. What?"

Kaveh didn't dare to look at Alhaitham in the eyes.

"Sorry I- I got mad at you, what do you want as an apology gift?"

Is he joking? or maybe not, If so I'll just play along. *chuckles*

"How about you fuck me as an apology?"
"Sure, I'll glady do it."

Alhaitham carried Kaveh into his room

"WAIT I WAS JOKING ALHAITHAM, I DIDN'T THINK YOU WERE ACTUALLY GOING TO!"

"Too late, Kaveh."

Alhaitham placed Kaveh into his bed

"So.. what are you going to do with me now.. ?"
"What do you think, Kaveh?"
"About you fucking me.."

they both went silent but Alhaitham and went to take of Kaveh's pants off

"Uhm, Ahaha.."

Kaveh started to blush like crazy,
Alhaitham started stroking Kaveh's dick.

"Eugh~! augh.. Haitham..."

"Yes, Kaveh?"

"Go.. eugh.. faster.. please."

Kaveh started moaning quietly while he covered his mouth from embarresment.

I can't believe I'm a bottom.. but by being honest his hands, he's so gentle stroking my dick is he really going to be that soft? pft but arhgh.. I can't stop moaning about it and he is too good..

ALHAITHAM'S POV:
"Go.. eugh.. faster.. please."

He is so greedy, But he's mine and always be, and I'll do anything he says after-all he's my "senior."

*Alhaitham started stroking Kaveh's dick faster*

"Nghh~ ha.. hmpp!~ haa.. Haitham, I-I'm about to cum.. please faster!~"

Such a needy Slut, I'll be thinking about fucking him right now.

"Glady, you needly slut."

"Hgugh~ I'm going t-to come ou-out!~"

Kaveh cum(med) and the cum got into's Alhaitham's mouth but he enjoyed it and started licking his cum.

"Kaveh, Can I fuck you now."

"Hmp~ of course."

He was abit tired but he wanted to continue it.

*Alhaitham zipped his pants off*

3RD PERSON VIEW:
Alhaitham's dick was larger than Kaveh's, He was worried his dick wont fit inside of kaveh's inside due of his cock.

Alhaitham started fucking Kaveh nonstop as Kaveh started to moan.

"Heugh haa.. Moree.. I- I want more.. Hgh~"
"I *clap* I will Kav-kaveh. "

Alhaitham started going faster to get into Kaveh's inside, while Kaveh started to cry of joy and moaning.

"Ha-haugh.. ngh~ Alhaitham, I-I think I'm going to cum again.."
"Me too, Kaveh.."

Alhaitham started to go faster, and he cummed inside of Kaveh and Kaveh was relief of it.

Whilw that, Kaveh started licking Alhaitham's cock to clean his mess.

"K-Kaveh. stop.. It's embarassing"

As Alhaitham sighs of relief.

"Why nott, Is it because I'm underneath you? Not gonna lie your Dick.. Anyways! Can we pleaseee have sex in bed and cuddle with eachother.."

Kaveh was whimpering, It made Alhaitham uncomfortable but he agreed since they're a couple.

HII SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT, I HAD EXAMS AND I'M GRADUATING SOON 😭😭
THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTINNG AND PART 6 WILL COME OUT SOONER