Prologue

____

____

The great hall was buzzing with students, trying to eat as much before classes start. A certain red haired girl was sitting with her 4 friends, they had been together since first year. Staring at them was a group of four boys, they were known as the marauders. Pranking everyone except the red haired girl who was busy talking to her friends to notice the four boys gazing at her. Or more specifically a certain brown haired boy with glasses, just before the boy could stand up the doors to the great hall opened. And in stepped a group of people some more formally dressed than others.

The group consist of:

The Blacks; Walburga, Orion, Druella and Cygnus

The Potters; Fleamont and Euphemia

The Lestrange's; Bellatrix and Rodolphus

The Evans; Daisy(Lily and Petunia's mother), Will(Lily and Petunia's dad) and Petunia

The Weasleys; Molly and Arthur

Everyone turned their attention to the new arrivals, looking at them curiously and confused. The Blacks and Lestrange's look towards Dumbledore pissed, on why he interrupted their day.

"why did we need to come here immediately?" Orion ask

Dumbledore look at him confused about to answer, when a letter appears out of thin air and land in front of Lily Evans. Lily begins to read the letter out loud.

Dear students, teachers and parents in some cases

I write this letter to you, in hope that you will read it. Even though most of it sound insane and impossible, but then again most of you are witches and wizards. I write to you from the future, which means that some of you are parents. And this is going to sound even more insane, I write to you specifically because some of you aren't alive today and you deserve to see what happens to a lost daughter/sister. I know your probably confused about who I am, and who this so called missing sister/daughter is.
But your children will all join you in a minute, and explain further about it as I already explained it to them

-unknown

Before anyone can comment something, a white light appear showing a group of 11 people appear looking at the age of 16-17 and two of them at the age of 18-19.

"I'm guessing you are the future generation?" Dumbledore ask

The 11 people nod their heads.

"Well why don't you introduce yourself" Dumbledore ask

The group nod their heads in agreement before two people with cloaks step forward. The two take their cloaks off revealing two red haired twins around the age of 18-19.