Bear:
"Master there is a way to return"

Yuna;
"Wait really?" 'hopeful face'

Bear:
"Yes there is time and space magic here so we just need to find a way to get back with it later"

Yuna:
"Ehh but why can't we do it now"

Bear:
"Because we cant master after all there is a higher authority here which is Rimuru tempest who blocked all access from the cardinal world from getting in or out"

Yuna:
"Wait didn't i hear him before about giving me access to reincarnate her i remember something about supreme god or whatnot"

Bear:
"Ma-master pls don't talk or think in such a way RIMURU TEMPEST is the current surpeme diety of reality and creation he is unbound by anything here by mere thoughs would cause masters death by his subordinates"

Yuna:
"Eh ehh wa-wait so his really a su-supreme god"

Bear:
"Master I'll explain everything"

So bear explained it to yuna.

Yuna:
"I-i see so such beings exist, and power that could destroy and create universes with mere auras and presence"

Bear:
"Yes master"

Yuna:
"By the way bear san despite being a skill you talk fluently"

Bear:
"Well master i was created through you so some of your essence is within me, even if i am a mere system skill made for you i am one of the fewest that has obtained a sciousness and even near to evolving into a manas"

Yuna:
"Hee... But is it okay to tell me so much information wouldn't the supreme god be angry having such information revealed and is it possible for me to name you to evolve you into a manas"

Bear:
"Don't worry master it's no problem after all it was him who gave me permission to share such information and you can't your are still to weak master, by naming me would immediately kill you and your soul wouldn't be able to handle such stress and pressure which could kill you and shatter your soul where you cant revive or reincarnate in any way"

Yuna scared after hearing that'

Yuna:
"I see... Lets not do that for now, anyways is there a way for me to see my status"

Bear:
"Sure master here"

...................
STATUS:
Name: Yuna
RACE: HUMAN
AGE: 16
EP:390:000

WEAPON/EQUIPMENT:
NONE

Unique Skill:
Bear Summon:
Devine Bear: Kumakyuu
Chaos Bear: Kumaru
Bear
Analysis

Extra skill:
Perfect Memory
Resistance:
Pain Resistance
Elemental Resistance

Magic:
Elemental
Bear
Summon
...........

Yuna:
"Ehh.... what does ep mean and what is a unique and extra skill, also what does this resistance do, also why do i have this 3 magic, and why are kumaru and kyumaruu chaos and divine bear, i don't remember them being one, and why do i still have any of this after loosing the OP bear outfit"