"I don't want to break up either, so I'm asking you to find a job. I'm sure my mother won't approve you unless you go to job and become a responsible person"
Seungmin is sure that his parents won't leave him in the hands of an unresponsible person. Which is why Seungmin is trying to send Chan to job so much. Like Chan, he doesn't want to break up. Seungmin talked a lot and finally Chan agreed to find a job.
* * * * *

The excitement on the court was very strong. Both teams were attacking the goal frequently. Jisung, who was standing next to Felix and Jeongin, looked somewhat sad. He was unusually quiet.

Jisung's eyes were fixed on Doyun, whose playing. They've been dating for one and a half year now. However, Doyun has spent barely few times together with Jisung. His everything seemed to be sports and friends. Seeing Chan and Seungmin's closeness makes Jisung jealous. He doesn't get much attention from his family, and he is sad that Doyun is also so careless. He only gets affection from his closest friends.

Jisung who was lost in thoughts got startled by the sudden yelling. Hyunjin was kicking the ball, going past two opponents, heading towards the goal. Everyone was excited as the match was gonna end in 3 minutes. Neither team has scored a goal yet. Hyunjin's shot went straight into the goal. The yelling became louder than before.

Jeongin, who was next to them, jumped clapping. They looked at him in ​​surprise. Even though they'd been together for a short time, they'd only seen a quiet Jeongin, and never seen such an act from him. Jeongin stopped clapping, His face turning red from embarrassment

"Your so excited what's the secret?" Felix wiggled his eyebrows.

"Bcuz the school team won" Jeongin feigned innocence.

"Because the school team won? Or because Hyunjin scored a goal?" Jisung joined Felix in teasing Jeongin. His mood lighter than before.

"Sungie don't tease me that's not the reason." Jeongin said, gritting her teeth.

"You actually like him right?" Jisung asked this time jokingly.

"No he's someone else's. Even now, Iseul looks at me like she's going to burn me alive with her eyes. She won't hesitate to tear me apart and eat me. Why is Iseul so angry with me?" He fell in love with Hyunjin, yet didn't dare share it with his friends. He knew for sure he wouldn't get Hyunjin.

"It's because Innie is more beautiful than Iseul. She's afraid she'll lose Hyunjin. I wonder why Hyunjin is dating such a stupid woman." Felix said making a face, to which they started laughing.

As the referee announced the end of the match, someone covered Felix's eyes. Felix asked who it was, holding the man's hands. Jisung and Jeongin looked back to see who it was.

Jeongin's surprise was even greater when he saw the young man covering Felix's eyes. The tall young handsome man had a good figure with dark hair and was wearing sunglasses. At that moment, Seungmin returned. The smile on Seungmin and Jisung's face made Jeongin realize that they knew the young man.

"I know you're hyung. Take off your hands right now," Felix said, grabbing the young man's hand, thinking it was his hyung, so the young man removed his hands. Felix used the opportunity to turn around and hit his hyung.

However, he got shocked when he saw his boyfriend Yejun in front of him. Yejun grabbed his hand, shocked by his action, Felix called out Yejun's name. Minho came laughing.

"I told you lix would think it was me," Minho said, laughing, putting his hand on Yejun's shoulder. Yejunn was also smiling and staring at Felix

"When did Jun come? Without even telling me?" Felix whined, still unable to believe the truth. The man who said he wouldn't be able to come in the next three months is now in front of him.