"Let's run! I can just run away."

With that he returned to his seat and sat infront of his blind date aka boss with a too-sweet smile, having a storm inside his brain, while the waiter came and served them tea.

I just need to stay calm and do what needs to be done.

There's 800,000 won on the line!

You can do his Jung--

I mean Park Jimin.

With all this going on in that coconut head of his, he smiled triumphantly while looking at particularly nothing. On the other hand, our President Kim had a piercing gaze fixed at his blind date all the while, noticing the expression changes of a certain coconut head.

Taehyung broke the silence by nodding at the tea in front of them.

"Please"

"Sure"

Jungkook elegantly took the cup, only to find his hand shaking terribly out of all the nervousness.

Aishhh.... don't be nervous !!

This guy doesn't know that I'm Jungkook, an employee at his company.

He thinks am Park Jimin from Marine Group.

With a last look of determination towards his opponent, Jungkook sighed deeply, mentally preparing himself to set for action.

He placed the cup back on the table, took a deep breath closing his eyes while humming and as soon as he opened his eyes, the words "ummm it's sooo hot !!" crept out of his mouth a bit too sensually. He stared at his boss with a flirtatious look, waiting for his reaction.

~~~

Granny : Do you really wanna run away from there or you want that bad to get into his pa--

Jk : SHUT UP !!!! J-JUST SHUT UP YOU PERVERT GRANNY !!!! LET ME CONCENTRATE ON MY ACT SO THAT I CAN SHOO HIM AWAY !!

Granny : As you wish honey 😉

(Just so you know, I am the granny here 👉🏼👈🏼 enough now back to it...)

~~~

Taehyung quirked up his eyebrows at the odd confession of his date.

"It's a bit hot in here, isn't it?"
He repeated, maintaining the flirt in his voice efficiently, while sensually peeling his jacket off his body. A sleeveless black crop top made it's presence in all it's glory highlighting his milky skin more than necessary. He spread his long and muscular tattooed arms wide on the sides of the table basking in glory.

Taehyung maintained his composure, while still holding his tea cup near his lips, while averting his gaze at anything but on his date.

Jungkook smiled in victory.

No man likes a partner who reveals too much of their skin.

He snapped back to reality when Taehyung politely (read as bewildered) asked him, "Aren't you cold?"

"Cold? No, this is perfect."

"My body runs a bit hot, you see." Jungkook added more while running his fingers through his silky soft hair, again sensually, (un)intentionally flexing his muscles a bit, cuz according to him he has everything a dom doesn't want in a sub-- tattoos and muscles.

While he was busy posing sensually, Taehyung had his eyes widened as he said, "You have goosebumps all over your arms", in a shocked voice, his gaze fixed at his arms.

This made our Kookie snap back to reality, his hands frozen while ruffling his hair.

Crap.

"Hah ! I just get goosebumps a lot you know." With that he fixed his posture again to continue his act.

On to the next step.

[ His plan was to establish himself (Jimin) as a crazy person now .]

He suddenly bumped his boot under the table and shrieked with an accent,

"Oh sorry !!"

He bent down and while touching his boot, he continued in a baby voice laced with concern for his boot, "Baby did I scare you ? You took a little bump? It's okay! "

Then he took his wallet and phone from the table and continued, "Aigooo, did you get startled too my babies ?? Awww muuaahh muuahhh" and kissed his wallet and phone, holding them close to his heart.

At this point he was literally smiling like a creep.

A man crazy for luxury goods. How's that for a turn-off--

He looked up at the person whom he was acting for, for some reaction, only to find that he was typing something in his phone, unbothered with anything going on around him.

His creepy smile vanished, with his hands still holding his wallet and phone close to his heart. He broke it,

"What are you doing?"

"Huh? Sorry, it was a text from work." With that he kept his phone away apologising genuinely.

"You were saying?"

Jungkook could only huff inaudibly.

This won't do. On to my last resort...

______________________________________

Hope you enjoy reading 🥺

I haven't been able to write for a while n won't be able to as well...
So till then a short chapter as compensation 😔

Btw... y'all are streaming SEVEN right??

Right??

15/07/23